toby7ten Avatar Member+
116 帖子
United Kingdom
Reg. 2010-05-15
MySpace: https://myspace.com/pumpstreetuk
Game Center Nickname: ARCTIC SMASH
Hi all =]

I'm off on holidays soon to Barcelona.
Before I disappear wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Date: Saturday the 17th September, 3-5pm
Machine: Fiesta EX
Categories: Freestyle & Speed
Freestyle song restrictions: None
Emtry cost: Free!!
Prizes: Official Andamiro merchandise for top 3 in each category

While we'll use the official WPF freestyle scoresheets and general speed rules, there will be no silly restrictions like non-EX songs penalisation and deductions if you use the bar or not. It's more important to just play the game and have fun.

It is possible I will also hold a Pump PREX tournament at this time. It has been hard obtaining a decent (ie non-broken) old cabinet to put the PREX kit in.... All I can say is PREX, Premiere 3 and Exceed (Beta.. Yes the only known Exceed Beta in the world with the different stepcharts) are in Funland but nothing to house them in. Management are working on it.

Once I'm back in the UK and myself + Shane have knocked up a thumbnail and poster for PIUgame.com we'll spread the word.

I'm also talking to the webdesigners of the new official Trocadero page so we should get blog + event coverage in the Pump section. As for prizes I had confirmation yesterday they will be sent so should get the package in the usual 3 weeks or so.

It would be cool to have new and old players return. While the scene is busy it's normally the same London Heads and friends on Facebook etc. We could do with new (old?) blood!

I'm going to the European Pump Festival qualifiers in Bilbao July, hope to get some fresh ideas there as well.

Take it easy all, any questions fire away.

lol seeing as Funland is now shut, I'll try to get this rescheduled to LV.
Luckily I have contact with management.

Don't worry, Fiesta EX and Para will also be moved to Las Vegas (Soho).

Seeing as Funland got KO'd, this will be rescheduled to Las Vegas in Soho. Date TBC.
Will speak to the manager there, he's a cool guy =]
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 10:42:27
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: chinesetraditional
Reset Theme & Language