UK Fender Squier availability

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2011-05-23 01:04:16am 12.8 years ago

Offline stelisevil
stelisevil Avatar Member
49 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-12-22

Ok, I've struggled to find anywhere that is selling the Fender Squier guitar for Rock Band 3 (The fully stringed one).

I just wonder if anyone else had any luck and could point me in the right direction.

I have a feeling however, the only option available left to me might be to import from the states.

I'm not looking to buy immediately this very minute, so "wait and see if Fender produce another batch" is an option, albeit a boring one!

Post #2 · Posted at 2011-05-23 06:04:46am 12.8 years ago

Offline Chi
Chi Avatar Member
290 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

In the UK? There's none. Anderson's Music had a few a couple of months back, but quickly ran out of stock and have no idea if they'll be getting any more. I had my eye on a German site (Thomann) that ship to the UK quite cheap, and they had a few - however they've got none left at the mo either*

I've seen a few on eBay over the past couple of weeks, but they've been selling for £275ish (stupidly overpriced), they seem to be people bringing over one or two from the US to sell for profit.

But, tbh it's not unusual for RB pro stuff to have shockingly low stocks in Europe - it's quite recent that decent stocks of the Xbox 360 MIDI pro adapter have been around, despite them being out in the US since not long after Christmas.

* I ordered one whilst they had stock, wanted to make a small change to my order with regards to another item, and so they cancelled the order and asked me to re-do it. By the time I went back to the site they were out of stock D:
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004

Post #3 · Posted at 2011-05-23 06:11:59am 12.8 years ago

Offline 8ftmetalhead
8ftmetalhead Avatar Member
422 Posts
New Zealand
Reg. 2010-08-17

"Oh god what I have dooooone?!"
Over here they were going to cost about $750, and they didn't have any stock anywhere as far as I'm aware.

As it is it costs over $950 for a full RB3 pro kit.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 08:11:43
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language