Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #21 · Posted at 2011-05-05 09:37:44pm 12.8 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
It's rumor time. Anything goes. Just the way I like it.
Get those hopes high only to be shattered in the end.

Post #22 · Posted at 2011-05-05 09:57:01pm 12.8 years ago

Offline agentmargo
agentmargo Avatar Member
1,071 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-04-24

"Full Stream Ahead!"
Quote: Pandemonium X
Quote: sharibetsu
Hey everybody! Today we'll be introducing some new topics for you but first here is our very own, NAOKI MAEDA, to introduce to you all some very special news about his latest project for DanceDanceRevolution!!!

*From Translator*

Herro evrywon, I am here to teru about our newest game in the DansuDansuRevorushun series of Bemani games. The United States and the world have just seen the new arcade title DDRu X2 and now we are ready to take it to your homes! Here we have our new title... DDRu 2011!!!! .... (we can't use X2 as a name...) You have seen our new DDRu for the Pureisuteeshon suri, Wii, and the Ekkusu Bokkusu 360 well now here is the new game! With a new look and design we have added new features that old prayers and new prayers arike will come to love. One "new" feature is "Daburu Purai!" Are you a master at Pokemon? DDRu? Try Daburu purai to show how good you are. In this game mode, you use TWO dansu mats at the same time! That'su right, you have eight arrows to hit! A new feature is the abirity to make your own dansu steps! If you thought our steps were boring you can make your own and EMPRESS your friends! If you want more we have introduced the new feature of sending those steps to the new DDRu X2 arcade game to show everyone around the world! You use any memory card USB furashu duraivu to save the steps in the game then take it to the arcade! It's that simple.
From what I read, this is going to be the X2 port we have asked for. I also laugh about "New features" like edit mode and doubles. Laughing Out Loud
Maybe this means they'll bring back the characters too. I just want the following:
1.) Better licenses(Hey Soul Sister and Need You Now are good songs but how the heck are we supposed to dance to them, they're too slow. We need Dancemania songs or maybe some of the popular dance music now)
2.) The characters! (The characters were what got me into the game and i enjoyed the Street Master Mode where they each had a story)
3.) Some type of Master Mode that is decent. (Stellar Master Mode was probably the best and most amazing of them all because you had more options even though it took longer unlike in Dice Master Mode where the trials are ridiculous and the mods make it even more impossible)
4.) Doubles mode (Hello? This is like what makes up the second half DDR.)
Thanks so much for the banner Lord Toon! And for the icon Dan!
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac296/agentmargo/Other%20Stuff/Agentmargo.png

Post #23 · Posted at 2011-05-05 10:02:47pm 12.8 years ago

Offline Greaf
Greaf Avatar Member
411 Posts
France
Reg. 2009-03-25

Dance Dance Revolution 3D
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Greaf.png
Thanks to Lord Toon !

Post #24 · Posted at 2011-05-05 11:52:02pm 12.8 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Quote: [Des-ROW]
Horrible Thread. Sad
Get out. This is my thread (and technically Al's too...)

Quote: Greaf
Dance Dance Revolution 3D
Beat me to it :v

There are so many possible roads Konami can take with this new DDR, hell we don't even know if there IS going to be a new DDR game for 2011 (for PS3, Wii is more than likely getting a new game, oh and Wii 2). Konami could actually hear the cires of it's fans, make it into a close port of X2 with Doubles, Edit, Replicant-D-Action songs, BEMANI crossovers, and basically everything that made X2 AC AMAZING.

Or, throw us more craptastic stuff with craptastic master licenses and a craptastic way of playing the game (a.k.a MOAR Groove Attack or whatever the shit they are called). And yes, let's not forget Konami's yearly "peripheral" gimmick, we now have Playstation Move, so why not have it IN 3D!!!

uuuggghhhh, i REALLY hope we can get something close to the AC port of X2, AT LEAST THE THEME or something...and give us ONLINE MULTIPLAYER TOO, DDR SuperNOVA and DDR SuperNOVA 2 were PS2 titles that had ACTUAL ONLINE PLAY, how is it that the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, that were specifically MADE to be played online, do NOT have this mode? Seriously, wtf?

Post #25 · Posted at 2011-05-06 12:22:34am 12.8 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
If Konami could hear our cires :p

Post #26 · Posted at 2011-05-06 07:26:33am 12.8 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
CIR MORE.

5/5/2011:

Konami utilizes Facebook to let the fans choose how they want to "shape" Konami's E3 booth, presentation, game reveals, and more.

*NOTE: You MUST have a Facebook account to activate the FB App.

Konami is allowing anybody who has a Facebook account to give input as to how they want Konami to "present" themselves at this year's E3 2011. The fans now have a say as to what games they want to be explained fully, a map of the Konami E3 booth, a "Mystery Game Reveal", Producer Interviews, "Player Reaction", even down to the Press Conference itself.

Thanks to this app, we have uncovered three games to be unveiled and possibly demo'd at Konami's Pre-E3/E3 booth:

- Never Dead
- Silent Hill: Downpour
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
- ?????????????

The "??????????" could mean either one more game or just more games to come.

Post #27 · Posted at 2011-05-06 07:32:18am 12.8 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
I feel like making a fb just for this
brb

Post #28 · Posted at 2011-05-07 01:58:15am 12.8 years ago

Offline sharibetsu
sharibetsu Avatar Member+
1,073 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-06-24
MySpace: sharibetsu
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8645-1934
"~Let's keep it real~"
Quote: agentmargo
My Long Engrish quote
From what I read, this is going to be the X2 port we have asked for. I also laugh about "New features" like edit mode and doubles. Laughing Out Loud
Maybe this means they'll bring back the characters too. I just want the following:
1.) Better licenses(Hey Soul Sister and Need You Now are good songs but how the heck are we supposed to dance to them, they're too slow. We need Dancemania songs or maybe some of the popular dance music now)
2.) The characters! (The characters were what got me into the game and i enjoyed the Street Master Mode where they each had a story)
3.) Some type of Master Mode that is decent. (Stellar Master Mode was probably the best and most amazing of them all because you had more options even though it took longer unlike in Dice Master Mode where the trials are ridiculous and the mods make it even more impossible)
4.) Doubles mode (Hello? This is like what makes up the second half DDR.)

Hmm. I forgot about the characters... I actually miss seeing my dear Emi dancing around to 888 like a freak.
Anyway I think the Dance Master Mode in Extreme 2 is longer than Steller Master Mode? Am I right?

Also, if we can give Konami some input about Bemani games for the international CS releases via Facebook let's light up their notification icon NOW!
Quote: Yuichi
Next songs are....this,this this and this one.

Post #29 · Posted at 2011-05-07 02:05:36am 12.8 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116
Anyway I think the Dance Master Mode in Extreme 2 is longer than Steller Master Mode? Am I right?
Depends if your going to 100% Dance Master Mode or not. Tongue

I hope they do Dance Master Mode for this one or something much like it. When you unlock a new mission and it's one of your most loved songs from the arcade just makes it worth the effort. I remember my jaw hitting the floor when I got to the Look To The Sky (Trance Mix) mission. It made it feel like you were making progress appose to other master modes that are more of a annoyance if anything. Roll Eyes

Post #30 · Posted at 2011-05-07 02:58:16am 12.8 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

"Charlie isn't real"
I remember my jaw hitting the floor when I got to the Look To The Sky (Trance Mix) mission. It made it feel like you were making progress appose to other master modes that are more of a annoyance if anything. Roll Eyes
I jizzed in my pants when i got to that song in Dance MM, this is why i <3 Extreme 2 Puppy Face

Post #31 · Posted at 2011-05-07 02:59:37am 12.8 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
I would have though unlocking songs you've never heard before like On the bounce would make you play more.

Post #32 · Posted at 2011-05-07 03:22:37am 12.8 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,022 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: Max
CIR MORE.

Thanks to this app, we have uncovered three games to be unveiled and possibly demo'd at Konami's Pre-E3/E3 booth:

- Never Dead
- Silent Hill: Downpour
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
- ?????????????

The "??????????" could mean either one more game or just more games to come.

PES 2012

Post #33 · Posted at 2011-05-07 06:13:17am 12.8 years ago

Offline PaperSak
PaperSak Avatar Member
1,248 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-09-16

Nintendo Network ID: PaperSak3DS Friend Code: 2363-5848-1224
"Take your hater shades off."
They announced another Street Master Mode (or story, I forget) before DDR PS3 came out. The only mode I could physically 100% and enjoy. Just saying. Tongue
Dance MM as a whole was all right, I guess. Can't complain about a mode I didn't have to 100% to unlock everything. I hardly care what the unlock system is if we get the characters back, though.

And for the love of all that is holy, I hope they tone down the psycho visual effects. Graphics can be pretty, but it's way overdone in DDR PS3, and even a little in X2 PS2. Never owned Dance Masters, but it looked kinda over flashy, too.

... preeetty much the only thing I look forward to at Konami's E3 stuff is new DDR. And considering there's still that scrapped trailer for a DDR I was kind of looking forward to, I kinda don't wanna believe anything until the game actually comes out. xP

EDIT: (in response to post below) Actually, yes, that was one of the worst things about Street Master and other modes: playing the whole song. Would definitely love to just be able to play half the song again... or at least the right to fail once a mission has been completed (after 50 combos or whatever)

Post #34 · Posted at 2011-05-07 06:36:36am 12.8 years ago

Offline Kiri_No_Haku
Kiri_No_Haku Avatar Member
378 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-20

So spam Konami for a second coming of Extreme 2, yes? That was honestly the best CS mix to date.

Maybe their next mode should have different stories/areas depending on your range of skill? If you can only barely pass on light, you should get songs like licenses that are easy, and for us on heavy, we would be granted 10-14 footers as our missions. Also, it gets annoying like in X, when you have to play entire songs unless they are for the unlock. It would honestly be better to just have a mission structure like in the Extreme/2 where you only needed to complete about 20-35% of the stepchart on some sort of mod. Then, for the stages of songs that you would be unlocking, have old fashioned 1.5x reverse to the entire chart.

CATHERINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR HEAVY MODE AS SHE WILL APPEAR IN YOUR SONGS AND SCREW WITH YOUR CHARTS TO DISABLE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING 6-CALORIE PIZZA!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Also, new Silent Hill = <3
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 05:32:54
This page took 0.013 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language