FS: Xbox 360 + A Couple Games/WRT54GS v7

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2011-04-20 10:25:23am 12.9 years ago

Offline neodude237
neodude237 Avatar Member
1,169 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-17

I never really use this thing and I'm looking to sell it. I don't believe its jtagable sadly, and it is not one of the newer boards, I can find out what it's got in it if it really matters. It was recently serviced for red ring by microsoft and hasn't been used much since, warranty seal intact, but it's probably ran out of time, and not banned either. The only real issue it has is that it has coloring on the front of the case and looks ugly (little cousin got a hold of it and all hell broke loose) and I am also lacking a controller with the exception of a semi-busted wireless controller that was dropped and a part on the inner-grip popped out... Comes with a 20 GB HDD and an HDMI cable, I think I have the original AV cables if you prefer as well. Also up for sale is Halo 3 ODST (both discs) and DDR Universe/the pad if anybody wants them. Everything here just make me an offer on, no set pricing.
I also have a WRT54GS v7 router flashed with dd-wrt micro if that interests anybody too.
Crosspost from bemanistyle, if somebody wants a relatively cheap but functional 360.... this is it. No extreme lowball offers, thanks.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 20:02:59
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: german
Reset Theme & Language