スレッドロックしました フォーラム戻る

ポスト #1 · 2011-01-23 03:55:43amにポスト 13.1年前

Offline xnintendox
xnintendox Avatar Member
51 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2010-11-22

"Improving bugs every day."
This was uploaded by LuisXP from Youtube.

[youtube]mVbbdpoKAes&feature=feedlik[/youtube]

Any thoughts about the game so far?

My thoughts...
*It has an awesome interface.
*It's somewhat easier to pick charts now.
*"The Devil" sounds so AWESOME!!
*More revivals.
*Sucks that Fiesta noteskin is the default skin.
*I didn't expect "Like A Man" by Outsider to have a BGA like that. Sad

Well, the game is awesome so far. I don't think my location (in US) is gonna get it until like summertime. Tongue

ポスト #2 · 2011-01-23 04:14:39amにポスト 13.1年前

Offline DDR Addict
DDR Addict Avatar Member
1,464 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2009-09-23

Nintendo Network ID: RimeTM3DS Friend Code: 3454-0657-8756
"Let's Do the Rain Dance"
I posted this on Pump Haven:

"Now that some videos have been released, I can make some opinions:

-At least 6 songs have music videos! At least one of them (Energy) looks weirdly awesome, after seeing the whole thing.

-Devil Single LV 6 is a little weirdly balanced, with 4th notes for most of the song, then ending with a 2-measure 8th run. Also, its BGA is a total Tron: Legacy ripoff.

-Hungarian Dance V seems to be a sequel to Turkey March -Minimal Tunes-, as the preview shows cats. Also, it looks like this and Devil are the only BanYa songs in this game...

-Last Farewell seems to be made by the same person as Fire (2NE1) [From Fiesta], as there is that same white/cel-shaded CGI art style.

-Superman looks really good, and the video is pretty funny (He catches several girls, then catches a hobo to the beat. You also see him in a Batman costume). Why didn't they make more of these?

-If I'm looking at the previews right, the Pro 2 songs use ITG/PRO random movies. Way to go with laziness, Andamiro! [Though Konami is lazier...]

-I'm glad they let you see all difficulties before selecting. They also show your grade large in the judgement section, then moving (and shrinking) to where it was in Fiesta.

Here's the order of the songs:

01:??? 02:??? 03:???
04:Take Out 05:Butterfly 06:Overflow
07:We Got 2 Know 08:Magic 09:Hot Issue
10:Magic Girl 11:Ring Ding Dong 12Confusedhock
13:Last Farewell 14Confuseduperman 15:Energy
16:Mother 17:No. 3 18:Like A Man
19:Crashday 20:What Happened 21:Gargoyle
22:Allegro Con Fuoco 25:Hungarian Dance V 26Big Grinevil

The thing is, we have five songs left not in any of the slots: Cleaner by Doin, Take Over by SID Sound, Reality by SHK, X-Rave by DM Ashura [Who is probably looking here as we speak], and Rave Until the Night is Over by DM Ashura. If I had to take a guess, I'd say the two DM Ashura songs were never really going to be in..."

ポスト #3 · 2011-01-23 04:26:36amにポスト 13.1年前

Offline xnintendox
xnintendox Avatar Member
51 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2010-11-22

"Improving bugs every day."
Quote: DDR Addict
I posted this on Pump Haven:

"Now that some videos have been released, I can make some opinions:

-At least 6 songs have music videos! At least one of them (Energy) looks weirdly awesome, after seeing the whole thing.

-Devil Single LV 6 is a little weirdly balanced, with 4th notes for most of the song, then ending with a 2-measure 8th run. Also, its BGA is a total Tron: Legacy ripoff.

-Hungarian Dance V seems to be a sequel to Turkey March -Minimal Tunes-, as the preview shows cats. Also, it looks like this and Devil are the only BanYa songs in this game...

-Last Farewell seems to be made by the same person as Fire (2NE1) [From Fiesta], as there is that same white/cel-shaded CGI art style.

-Superman looks really good, and the video is pretty funny (He catches several girls, then catches a hobo to the beat. You also see him in a Batman costume). Why didn't they make more of these?

-If I'm looking at the previews right, the Pro 2 songs use ITG/PRO random movies. Way to go with laziness, Andamiro! [Though Konami is lazier...]

-I'm glad they let you see all difficulties before selecting. They also show your grade large in the judgement section, then moving (and shrinking) to where it was in Fiesta.

Here's the order of the songs:

01:??? 02:??? 03:???
04:Take Out 05:Butterfly 06:Overflow
07:We Got 2 Know 08:Magic 09:Hot Issue
10:Magic Girl 11:Ring Ding Dong 12Confusedhock
13:Last Farewell 14Confuseduperman 15:Energy
16:Mother 17:No. 3 18:Like A Man
19:Crashday 20:What Happened 21:Gargoyle
22:Allegro Con Fuoco 25:Hungarian Dance V 26Big Grinevil

The thing is, we have five songs left not in any of the slots: Cleaner by Doin, Take Over by SID Sound, Reality by SHK, X-Rave by DM Ashura [Who is probably looking here as we speak], and Rave Until the Night is Over by DM Ashura. If I had to take a guess, I'd say the two DM Ashura songs were never really going to be in..."

Yeah that's what I thought about the songlist too. Oh yeah, Pro 2 songs are using their BGAs shown in Pro 2 (well it should). From what I've heard, I don't think there's any songs removed. Just revivals are added. I don't know what happened to the Full Song section though. Sad
Too bad you need an MK9 board to play this.
スレッドロックしました フォーラム戻る

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 10:55:56
このページは0.005秒サーバータイム使用する。
Theme: starlight · Language: japanese
Reset Theme & Language