Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

Post #1 · Posté à 2010-12-09 05:42:20pm il y a 13.2 années

Offline Kon
Kon Avatar Member
1,288 Messages
United States
Reg. 2007-07-02

"OMG KON!"
I just noticed the score tracker is missing several versions of 3rd Mix...
3rd Mix (Japan)
3rd Mix Plus (Japan)
3rd Mix (asia)
3rd Mix (Korea Version 1)

And a version of 4th Mix...
4th Mix (asia)

Some of them have overlapping songs, omitted songs or added songs. Is there any way we can add these to the tracker? I might be playing some of these soon.

Thanks,
-Kon

EDIT: Well it looks like I won't be needing any of these games on the tracker until next year at least. I just got 3rd Plus but wont see my machine for a month. I would really like them on the tracker though. Before I left I almost AAA'd XANADU which I dont think is on the tracker at all.

Post #2 · Posté à 2010-12-09 09:54:24pm il y a 13.2 années

Offline Chi
Chi Avatar Member
290 Messages
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

Just FYI: In all cases in the older DDR mixes, the ASIA release is the same as the Japanese release but with a few licensed songs removed.

* 4thMIX ver.ASIA is a strict subset of 4thMIX (there is also a 4thMIX PLUS ver.ASIA)
* 3rdMIX ver.KOREA is a strict subset of 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 (DDRfreak seems to think it has Xanadu, I might check this at some point, but I think it is mistaken)
* 3rdMIX ver.ASIA is a strict subset of 3rdMIX (JAA)

3rdMIX PLUS is 3rdMIX (JAA) with the ver.KOREA songs (not the ver.KOREA 2 ones though - these are the same ones that made it onto 4thMIX).

So, really the key one that needs to be added is 3rdMIX (JAA). Why not do what I did with 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 and contribute the data when you are able to (that is: play the game, and then type up the results and submit them to Al for inclusion)?
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004

Post #3 · Posté à 2010-12-10 03:30:44am il y a 13.2 années

Offline Kon
Kon Avatar Member
1,288 Messages
United States
Reg. 2007-07-02

"OMG KON!"
Quote: Chi
Just FYI: In all cases in the older DDR mixes, the ASIA release is the same as the Japanese release but with a few licensed songs removed.

* 4thMIX ver.ASIA is a strict subset of 4thMIX (there is also a 4thMIX PLUS ver.ASIA)
* 3rdMIX ver.KOREA is a strict subset of 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 (DDRfreak seems to think it has Xanadu, I might check this at some point, but I think it is mistaken)
* 3rdMIX ver.ASIA is a strict subset of 3rdMIX (JAA)

3rdMIX PLUS is 3rdMIX (JAA) with the ver.KOREA songs (not the ver.KOREA 2 ones though - these are the same ones that made it onto 4thMIX).

So, really the key one that needs to be added is 3rdMIX (JAA). Why not do what I did with 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 and contribute the data when you are able to (that is: play the game, and then type up the results and submit them to Al for inclusion)?
I have all the 3rd Mix games. I have not played KV1 yet but I can tell you if it does have Xanadu or not. All the 3rd Mix games are pretty much the same minus a few songs here and there, however I really just want to post the most correct information to the tracker whenever possible.

I wasn't sure if 4th Mix asia was the same... I dont have it (yet) so I can't say if its any different. At the very least I would like to see 3rd Mix (Japan) and 3rd Mix Plus (Japan) on the list.

Post #4 · Posté à 2010-12-15 07:14:32pm il y a 13.2 années

Offline Chi
Chi Avatar Member
290 Messages
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

Quote: Kon
At the very least I would like to see 3rd Mix (Japan) and 3rd Mix Plus (Japan) on the list.

Tbh, the best way to make this happen is to post the full songlist from the games (I'd suggest verified from the games, not just pulled from DDRfreak, as they have a ton of errors) and draw Al's attention to it (or make a spreadsheet and PM Al asking how you can get it to him - or both of these at once!).

That's how 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 (and Solo 2000, I think) was added to the DB.
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004

Post #5 · Posté à 2010-12-16 04:25:23am il y a 13.2 années

Offline Kon
Kon Avatar Member
1,288 Messages
United States
Reg. 2007-07-02

"OMG KON!"
Quote: Chi
Quote: Kon
At the very least I would like to see 3rd Mix (Japan) and 3rd Mix Plus (Japan) on the list.

Tbh, the best way to make this happen is to post the full songlist from the games (I'd suggest verified from the games, not just pulled from DDRfreak, as they have a ton of errors) and draw Al's attention to it (or make a spreadsheet and PM Al asking how you can get it to him - or both of these at once!).

That's how 3rdMIX ver.KOREA 2 (and Solo 2000, I think) was added to the DB.
I can do that. 3rd Mix will be pretty easy. Plus... I am uncertain about. I just took a look through the entire game once before I left campus. Most of the songs can just be pulled from KV2 as there are only a few additions such as Xanadu. I will make a list of the songs, state if they are on the tracker and add the amount of points the song is worth (if they aren't on the tracker already).
Sujet verrouillé Retour aux forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 14:05:17
Page générée en 0.005 secondes.
Theme: starlight · Language: french
Reset Theme & Language