Logo

The League of Extraordinary Stepmen: Chapter 1 (Coming Soon)

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #61 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:25:02pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Revolver
Revolver Avatar Member
33 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-10-21

I'll take vocaloid songs, even bad ones, over Lady Gaga. It's a matter of principle, I guess.
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/Afirdrgis/-1STCHAMBER-.png

Post #62 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:26:27pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Spooty Biscuit
Spooty Biscuit Avatar Member
9 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-19

Quote: Pie-kun
This pack needs more Lady Gaga.

Yeah this.

Anyway, back on topic. Really great stuff here, my personal favorites were probably Arcadian, Good Bye, Resurrected Replayer, and Vampire Saga. The gimmicks in Arcadian involving tempo and mines were cute without being overdone or obnoxious, Good Bye was overall enjoyable and, while having a massive difficulty spike, was still a doable, reasonable one. Resurrected Replayer had a lot of interesting rhythms concerning 24ths, and I just loved the L+R section; it fit the song perfectly. Vampire Saga, while I could never passed it, just really struck a chord with me as well.

The only ones I didn't really like at all were Destination Rapture, The Sonic Song, and White Tiger. They were forgettable streamfests, IMO. Stereo Sonic's randomly thrown in footswitches near the end didn't exactly do it for me either.

Still, worth downloading for any expert level player.

Post #63 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:27:41pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Revolver
Revolver Avatar Member
33 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-10-21

OH MAN PAGE 4

Shouts to everyone who made this possible: hellrazor for shitting up the thread

me for being a jerk about rhythm games

uh

well that's it

Post #64 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:30:25pm 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: Revolver
Uh. They had your old sync. It was wrong. They fixed it for revision 2. What do you not understand about that? What is this bullshit about not having any of your data? He didn't keep or use any of your data *as part of revision 2*.

And I'd like to bet that you're wrong. Very, very wrong. The people in the thread talk about Dead Souls being off, then it being changed and being a bit better, and then being changed again and being much better.

Keep pretending that none of this proof exists, even when it is presented to you. I'll have an entire list of changes from from revision 1 to revision 2 in a couple days, so it's only a matter of time when you have an entire list of "numbers to work with".

Also, that 11-12ms difference, it would not have caused MMX to almost get more excellents than fantastics. Just sayin'.
12ms is HUGE it would easily cause Excellent attacks (EASILY) it's a huge error.
I want to see what the new BPM is for Dead Souls, where the BPM changes, the slow-down value, that fix it etc. If all you are going to provide to me is a list of the differences from Rev. 1 to Rev. 2, no thanks there's a reason I didn't change. I would rather have you play Rev. 1 fix the Offset and tell me from your own playing a single song that drifts or is late/early. You can also look no further than Aurora, I find this file to be terribly off-beat on Rev. 2 and I swear that I have never compared the values from Rev. 2 to Rev. 1, I rather evaluated Rev. 2 on it's own merits by itself.

Rojoky did change all the sync values, not for shits and giggles, but because he wanted to re-sync everything (I do the same thing all the time when I download a pack).

As for Spooty, when/where was it told to me that my sync sucked on Rebirth??? Why was I allowed to continue on if such a fact existed (seriously why didn't you say 'hey all of these songs are off-beat on the arcade machine, or even provide me with a file that was considered perfectly on-beat such that I could create a better Offset)? You were one of the main play-testers since you had songs on the arcade machines and was collecting comments. Why did Rebirth go to release if you knew this? And nobody told me all my OFFSETS were off, I learned that later when I found out that the GlobalOffset of Rev. 2 was +0.012ms different than what I was using. I haven't 'chosen' to not read it, I never saw it. And I standby my claim that if you fix the globaloffset in Rev. 1 by +0.012 (along with 3 other fixes I proposed) the synching of Rebirth should be good to go, although it will still have all those suck-ass song-cut errors, but I addressed those through sync the best I could.

Post #65 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:33:34pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
Aww man, this page didn't have any debate on it for a whole 7 minutes.

Post #66 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:46:56pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Revolver
Revolver Avatar Member
33 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-10-21

You are such an imbecile, holy shit. "I don't want a list of the fixes the community and Rebirth team made to my sync because it was wrong, because it wouldn't prove that the community and Rebirth team had to fix my sync because it was wrong." What? Dude, the fact that they had to fix all of your sync already proves your sync was wrong. I mean, do you seriously think that all these incredibly talented ITG players and the entire Rebirth team did this to pull a joke on you? No, they changed the sync because YOUR SYNC WAS NOT CORRECT. It was changed, and it was unanimous that the revision 2 sync was a drastic improvement over revision 1.

What more proof do you need, besides me posting nearly 20 examples of people complaining about, revising, and fixing your sync, a list of all the changes that were needed to fix the sync from revision 1 to revision 2 (which will not even be close to a simple +0.012 change across the board), members of the Rebirth team coming on this forum specifically to tell you that your sync was incorrect and needed to be fixed, videos of people playing offsync songs from Rebirth revision 1, and the community STILL agreeing that the initial sync was terrible? Are you really that delusional that you can see all of that proof and pretend it isn't real?

Post #67 · Posted at 2010-08-22 01:49:00pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Spooty Biscuit
Spooty Biscuit Avatar Member
9 Posts
United States
Reg. 2010-07-19

Did you just glaze over the part where I said "The fact that we had to resync everything kind of implied that your sync was wrong"? As for the issue if why you haven't been forcibly removed from the team already, we didn't boot you off because everyone makes mistakes. We're not assholes. We're not just going to say "lol you screwed up gtfo". We've only ever had to kick one guy off, and that was for blatant abuse and misconduct (leaking unfinished files and excessive disrespect towards staff members).

Now can we stop derailing this thread with shit about Rebirth?

Post #68 · Posted at 2010-08-22 02:13:06pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Needs more...

...Wayne Brady >_>

Going to check these sims out, after looking at some of the videos, they look pretty challenging yet fun Tongue

Post #69 · Posted at 2010-08-22 02:31:20pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
someone get me a binary for 64bit ubuntu sm/openitg so i can actually play these without adjusting timing by like a second tia
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #70 · Posted at 2010-08-22 02:40:01pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Malachai
Malachai Avatar Member
1 Post
Not Set
Reg. 2010-08-22

Hellrazor.

I want you to know that I respect you as a member of the Rebirth dev team. You signed onto the team early, promising to do something, and you saw it through. We've had tons of talented people (not naming names, not picking fights) make an account, get promoted on the expectation that they do what we expect them to, and then not do it. You were not one of those people. You had a job, and you stuck with it to the end, and as a productive developer, I respect that.

However. You have an...attitude problem. You are so caught up in your own "expert opinion" that you either ignore, or simply forget, criticisms directed towards you. Your sync was not perfect, and it was not the offset. Some of the drifting errors were because of the cuts in the songs, and I'll take the blame for that - but, I offered to fix them during Rebirth 1. With your new values, I offered to open up Audacity and tinker with the songs until the cut errors were gone, eliminating the need for "fix drifts" like the one in This Must Be A Dream. You specifically told me not to because you didn't want your sync data - your milliseconds' worth of stops and your tenths of a BPM change - to be "wasted". I didn't want to seem unfair, so I went with it. I suppose Rebirth 1's poor sync reputation, before R2, is my fault for not putting my foot down. But, because of your past devotion to the project, I'm not going to forcibly kick you off the team for having a loud mouth and a hot head.

Rojoky resynced every song - every last one - from the ground up, using none of your values. If he found a cut error in a song (and he found a lot), he told us exactly where to either add or remove an extra millisecond of sound to make the chart on-sync. He was very fast, efficient, and he was much easier to work with. Our plan was to go back to him for Rebirth 2 once we got to the syncing part of the pack.

I also prefer the background videos in the Rebirth charts - I spend a lot of time on those scripts. To each his own, though.

No comment on the actual LoES pack, sorry :(

Post #71 · Posted at 2010-08-22 10:33:27pm 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: Malachai
Hellrazor.

I want you to know that I respect you as a member of the Rebirth dev team. You signed onto the team early, promising to do something, and you saw it through. We've had tons of talented people (not naming names, not picking fights) make an account, get promoted on the expectation that they do what we expect them to, and then not do it. You were not one of those people. You had a job, and you stuck with it to the end, and as a productive developer, I respect that.

However. You have an...attitude problem. You are so caught up in your own "expert opinion" that you either ignore, or simply forget, criticisms directed towards you. Your sync was not perfect, and it was not the offset. Some of the drifting errors were because of the cuts in the songs, and I'll take the blame for that - but, I offered to fix them during Rebirth 1. With your new values, I offered to open up Audacity and tinker with the songs until the cut errors were gone, eliminating the need for "fix drifts" like the one in This Must Be A Dream. You specifically told me not to because you didn't want your sync data - your milliseconds' worth of stops and your tenths of a BPM change - to be "wasted". I didn't want to seem unfair, so I went with it. I suppose Rebirth 1's poor sync reputation, before R2, is my fault for not putting my foot down. But, because of your past devotion to the project, I'm not going to forcibly kick you off the team for having a loud mouth and a hot head.

Rojoky resynced every song - every last one - from the ground up, using none of your values. If he found a cut error in a song (and he found a lot), he told us exactly where to either add or remove an extra millisecond of sound to make the chart on-sync. He was very fast, efficient, and he was much easier to work with. Our plan was to go back to him for Rebirth 2 once we got to the syncing part of the pack.
What you say is true. I didn't want you to re-cut the songs because I didn't want to re-sync them, yes it's a selfish decision, but this is also a major reason why I didn't mind Rev. 2 being released or Rojoky working with the project. I also would have re-synched everything from the ground up, and I respect his decision, it lets me know he's serious about synching "trust nothing, re-sync everything", I do the same exact thing. I also have NO IDEA how you can fix song-cut errors that require "adding" to the song (I understand re-cutting a section but not adding in) I'm still looking forward to working with him on Rebirth 2 before it's released.

As far as attitude problem, I'm sorry but I can check my own values and I don't see drifting, and when someone tells me a song drifts because the BPM is wrong, but they later think it's fine with the same BPM and a different OFFSET... I'm being dead serious that there was a globaloffset issue in Rev. 1 of +0.012seconds. I'm really trying to not be prideful, just accurate, so when someone tells me there's a problem in Dead Souls and I look over the chart again and again and again; and I see nothing at all wrong with the sync, I remove the slow-down, add in a metronome, and nothing, I can't validate their claim, my only suggestion would have been to fix the offset and see if it still feels like it drifts but since everyone is happy with Rev. 2, I see no point.

Anyways, get to work on Rebirth 2, I'm still looking forward to more simfile greatness with BG Videos!!

Post #72 · Posted at 2010-08-23 04:05:43am 13.6 years ago

Offline ThecosmicPope
ThecosmicPope Avatar Member
1 Post
Not Set
Reg. 2010-08-23

Hellrazor, your example of a song being said to drift because of a supposed bad BPM but then being on-sync with a different offset would hold true, except that incorrect stop values could also cause drifting.

And could you please explain your syncing method?

Post #73 · Posted at 2010-08-23 04:09:21am 13.6 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous. This thread has drifted far too much. Take all this discussion into the ITG Rebirth thread or to PMs/IMs and use this thread for commenting on this simfile pack.

Post #74 · Posted at 2010-08-23 04:28:26am 13.6 years ago

Offline chewi
chewi Avatar Member+
8,537 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-02-24

i like turtles

on topic: these graphics are hot <3

Post #75 · Posted at 2010-08-23 11:06:06am 13.6 years ago

Offline Telperion
Telperion Avatar Member+
2,003 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-25

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9683-3181
"btor2osly"
Lament Configuration is absolute sex. Took it to the r21, and the foot switches are entirely natural, even for a n00b like me.

Resurrected Replayer is my 2nd favorite at the moment, and I'm sifting through the rest still.
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Dove/Dove.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/rainbow/rainbow.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Love%20Like/Love%20Like.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Comet/Comet.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Undercover%20%5BTelperion%5D/Undercover%20%5BTelperion%5D.png
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Black%20Lotus/Black%20Lotus.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/MORE%20%26%20MORE/MORE%20%26%20MORE.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Grayed%20Out%20-Antifront-/Grayed%20Out%20-Antifront-.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/On%20And%20On/On%20And%20On.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/IN/IN.png
+9ms or Null? a simfile unbiasing utilitySimfile Creation Resources
20:20:51 · Blinded_No_More: LOL, I can sum it up like this:     20:20:55 · Blinded_No_More: Eurobeat = Steppable power metal

Post #76 · Posted at 2010-08-23 07:06:30pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Chapter 2 please.

Post #77 · Posted at 2010-08-24 02:56:57am 13.6 years ago

Offline Revolver
Revolver Avatar Member
33 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-10-21

I wouldn't expect a Chapter 2 until 2011. I know Mootz just released a new pack, Mute has been busy with real life stuff and remaking Mute Sims 1 and 2, Zimlord wants to work on his new stuff, and I am planning a BIG overhaul to my first pack, and potentially a second pack. We definitely want to do another one of these, just not right now.

Post #78 · Posted at 2010-08-24 05:59:54am 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

I am busy with Rebirth 2.
Just fixing an error for you, no but seriously that's the only big project I'm eagerly awaiting.

Post #79 · Posted at 2010-08-24 07:04:33am 13.6 years ago

Offline AeronPeryton
AeronPeryton Avatar Member+
4,338 Posts
Japan
Reg. 2007-03-03

"Give me a steady beat."
Quote: hellrazor
I am busy with Rebirth 2.
Just fixing an error for you, no but seriously that's the only big project I'm eagerly awaiting.

I would like to quote this for emphasis.

Post #80 · Posted at 2010-08-24 07:29:58am 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Derailing a dead debate - Rebirth 2 looks horrible as of now from what I have seen.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-25 02:10:24
This page took 0.015 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language