Logo

The League of Extraordinary Stepmen: Chapter 1 (Coming Soon)

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #21 · Posted at 2010-08-18 11:30:25am 13.6 years ago

Offline Azn_punk_07
Azn_punk_07 Avatar Member
265 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2006-06-11

"Ignorance is not bliss"
I really liked Resurrected Replayer and electronized, they were fun Big Grin. Destination Relapse... well I wouldn't call it "fun" but it did have its moments. I'm a little biased towards this one since I've played other Destination songs (Destination Helios and Destination of the Heart) which were more fun.

Anyways, good work with the pack. Hoping chapter 2 kicks the hell out of chapter 1 (which what usually happens in novels)

EDIT: WhiteTiger is very well done Happy
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/Azn_Punk_07/HoukaiUtahime-disruptivediva--jacket.pnghttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/Azn_Punk_07/HELIX-jacket_zps3e7234ff.pnghttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/Azn_Punk_07/IamThunderHero-jacket.pnghttp://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/ZIv%20Simfile%20Tournament%20of%20Immortals%203/%5BQualifier%5D%20-%20make%20up%20syndrome/%5BQualifier%5D%20-%20make%20up%20syndrome-jacket.pnghttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/Azn_Punk_07/MadLovers-bnsq.png

Post #22 · Posted at 2010-08-18 08:48:54pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Tanglang, White Tiger, and Gentleman were best sims.

Music choice matters.

Append- Gravity Blast is more like an 11 than a 12.

Post #23 · Posted at 2010-08-18 10:02:30pm 13.6 years ago

Offline MUTE
MUTE Avatar Member
74 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-06-27

Quote: hellrazor
I hate files that are Expert only where every song is over a 9. If you don't have time to add in more charts, then you probably don't have time for other quality items such as music videos, proper synching, making sure the steps are paddable and fun. Just another trashy keyboard crap-o pack IMO, but at least you posted the difficulties before I wasted my time downloading. Not saying I don't like ITG style charts, I really do, but ITG has lots of under 9's, videos, doubles, pad-friendly patterns, again many 9 and unders. Many of these "ITG" fan packs are just junk

tl;dr "seems like the ITG fan-trash typical, if we pick technical but lame sounding songs, put in long streams, crappy gimmicks galore, minefields, and make the chart as hard as possible, and nothing else, people will love us simfile pack".
I think I have to start posting on Z-i-V just to read more solid-gold posts such as this. You are one rad individual.
Download my simfiles at mutesims.tumblr.com.

Post #24 · Posted at 2010-08-18 10:26:32pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
He's truly the crossbreed of a gentleman & a mighty fine scholar.

Post #25 · Posted at 2010-08-19 06:32:35am 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: Oni-91
Sadly, I'm not downloading this because I'm not really a fan of ITG charts in general. However, I have to say your graphics are quite damn brilliant. Seriously, great work on them.
Unfortunately I did download it and it's horrible. I played two files, Enraptured Souls (because the song kicks @$$ and the Sonic one because my son loves sonic). Enraptured souls is full of sync gimmicks, it's extremely over the top, ITG never had sync garbage like that. The Sonic one is full of 1/16th streams that don't go to the music, and alot of the files have the typical speed-changes for no reason.

Just like I thought another useless pack, I wish I hadn't downloaded this.

For the record I standby the sync of Rebirth rev.1, the fact that the offset was off by +0.010 is not my fault, the file I was provided as being "dead-on" was Walking on Fire, I adjusted all the offsets to that. If you download rev.1 and adjust the offset of everything by +0.010. One of the changes in Rev. 2 was song-cutting to remove all those song-cut errors I had to compensate for. And if your interested you can thank me, since they used my synching values to fix the song-cut errors, there are 3 or 4 sync errors in Rev.1 that I take responsibility for that are not simply offset issues.

Are you on the Rebirth team? Why are you so angry/serious/upset? Why do my opinions bother you so much (do you have a hard time accepting reality; emo much)?

This is a dance game and I am very particular about perfect sync and steps that go with the music. I hate sync gimmicks, and my wife/kids don't play on the harder modes. I like 13's that actually go with the song (like Dance Freak's Xepher) where the steps make sense, I don't like nonsense charts that stream to nothing or just for the sake of making the chart harder and I do not like this pack.

Post #26 · Posted at 2010-08-19 06:35:45am 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Those two songs you played were the worst in the batch, yes, but you should try the rest of the sims.

Play Tanglang or White Tiger.

Post #27 · Posted at 2010-08-19 08:10:09am 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
white tiger made my sm crash

F. pack sucks
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #28 · Posted at 2010-08-19 08:47:53am 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Your sm sucks.

Post #29 · Posted at 2010-08-19 08:58:26am 13.6 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
I only played about half of the songs but so far I'm liking this pack. The songs are certainly difficult but they are pretty well done.

Personal fav is Lament Configuration.

Post #30 · Posted at 2010-08-19 08:58:37am 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
my sm running through a modified version of wine on ubuntu owns
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #31 · Posted at 2010-08-19 11:25:14am 13.6 years ago

Offline Telperion
Telperion Avatar Member+
2,003 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-25

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9683-3181
"btor2osly"
You know there's distros of sm for Linux, right? Wink

Well, at least 3.9. I'm not sure about sm-ssc, 3.9+, or 4.0.
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Dove/Dove.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/rainbow/rainbow.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Love%20Like/Love%20Like.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Comet/Comet.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Undercover%20%5BTelperion%5D/Undercover%20%5BTelperion%5D.png
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Black%20Lotus/Black%20Lotus.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/MORE%20%26%20MORE/MORE%20%26%20MORE.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/Grayed%20Out%20-Antifront-/Grayed%20Out%20-Antifront-.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/On%20And%20On/On%20And%20On.pnghttps://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/Z-I-v%20Summer%20Contest%202020/IN/IN.png
+9ms or Null? a simfile unbiasing utilitySimfile Creation Resources
20:20:51 · Blinded_No_More: LOL, I can sum it up like this:     20:20:55 · Blinded_No_More: Eurobeat = Steppable power metal

Post #32 · Posted at 2010-08-19 11:28:27am 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
the binary they have on the site makes me log out after about 10 minutes of play (common bug) and the only source files i can find are for 4.0, which is meh

if someone can find me 3.95 cvs source that would be great tia

edit: working with openitg source to see what happens

Post #33 · Posted at 2010-08-20 02:22:10am 13.6 years ago

Offline PanStyle
PanStyle Avatar Member
1,054 Posts
France
Reg. 2007-07-05

Quote: My ITGpc
Fatal Error

File "/Songs/TLOES Chapter 1/Mirage Garden/iceclimbers/iceclimbers 2x1.sprite" has unknown type, ""
That's what i got when i try to lauch Mirage Garden.

I went into the folder of the song and found a "iceclimbers" folder with weird stuff in it...

Quote: Aegis
Well it's more a 8 for a lot of parts of the file. Sometimes a 10. But when it comes to long 16th at 180pm it can't be a 11'.
Imo it's a low 12.
But the huge difficulty gap beetween some parts makes this file hard to rate.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/PanStyle.png http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1336.png?t=1284597568

Post #34 · Posted at 2010-08-20 02:47:30am 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
The Iceclimbers folder is nsfw...fyi.

Post #35 · Posted at 2010-08-20 02:50:35am 13.6 years ago

Offline PanStyle
PanStyle Avatar Member
1,054 Posts
France
Reg. 2007-07-05

What is "nsfw...fyi" ? :s
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/PanStyle.png http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1336.png?t=1284597568

Post #36 · Posted at 2010-08-20 02:56:40am 13.6 years ago

Offline Aegis
Aegis Avatar Member
9,371 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-04-16

"."
Not Safe For Work, for your information.

Post #37 · Posted at 2010-08-20 07:53:31am 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Those two songs you played were the worst in the batch, yes, but you should try the rest of the sims.

Play Tanglang or White Tiger.
Tanglang song sounds okay but the steps are WAY overdone here as well, and the gimmicks are all over the place. White Tiger sounds like crap (welcome back to Nintendo music quality), and again with gimmicks galore.

There is nothing of ITG quality in these files I've played so far, and the gimmicks make me puke. Rule of thumb for you Extraordinary Stepmen: "Keep It Simple Stuipd". Adhere to that and you will go far in life.

If anyone wants a good version of Enraptured Souls, here's one from Udderdude from a LONG time ago:
http://sharebee.com/6687835d

But what do I know, I wouldn't know what a good stepfile were if it bit me on the but, stopped, sped up to 400% with pauses every 1/32nd beat, stopped, went back to 100% and threw 100 mines at me. At the end of the day my opinion is just my opinion.

Post #38 · Posted at 2010-08-20 08:01:15am 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
i like chiptunes

Post #39 · Posted at 2010-08-20 10:06:29am 13.6 years ago

Offline Revolver
Revolver Avatar Member
33 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-10-21

Quote: Oni-91
Sadly, I'm not downloading this because I'm not really a fan of ITG charts in general. However, I have to say your graphics are quite damn brilliant. Seriously, great work on them.
Unfortunately I did download it and it's horrible. I played two files, Enraptured Souls (because the song kicks @$$ and the Sonic one because my son loves sonic). Enraptured souls is full of sync gimmicks, it's extremely over the top, ITG never had sync garbage like that.

While I don't like the stops in Enraptured Soulz, Dream to Nightmare (ITG3), Epileptic Crisis (ITG Rebirth), and VerTex^2 (ITG2) would like to have a word with you. ITG has had several songs with stops and bullshit tempo changes everywhere. Epileptic Crisis is the only decent one among them.

The Sonic one is full of 1/16th streams that don't go to the music, and alot of the files have the typical speed-changes for no reason.

This proves that you have no idea how to follow music, or judge a stepfile. There's nothing added in The Sonic Song. Just because someone doesn't follow the easier rhythm that would have the least amount of steps does not make it "not follow the music". Can you not hear any of the percussion in that track? Or the chiptune melodies?

Just like I thought another useless pack, I wish I hadn't downloaded this.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about with anything involving simfiles/sync/rhythm, so this doesn't mean much.

For the record I standby the sync of Rebirth rev.1, the fact that the offset was off by +0.010 is not my fault, the file I was provided as being "dead-on" was Walking on Fire, I adjusted all the offsets to that. If you download rev.1 and adjust the offset of everything by +0.010. One of the changes in Rev. 2 was song-cutting to remove all those song-cut errors I had to compensate for. And if your interested you can thank me, since they used my synching values to fix the song-cut errors, there are 3 or 4 sync errors in Rev.1 that I take responsibility for that are not simply offset issues.

Dude, EVERYONE thought your sync was terrible. The files weren't all offsync by +0.010. They were all offsync by completely different amounts, both early and late, and drifted like CRAZY, even with your compensation for song cut errors. They didn't 'use' your sync to fix song-cut errors. Making a mistake and having someone fix it is not them 'using' your mistake.

Are you on the Rebirth team? Why are you so angry/serious/upset? Why do my opinions bother you so much (do you have a hard time accepting reality; emo much)?

Yes, I am on the Rebirth team. I'm not angry or upset, but I am serious. Idiots like you need to be put in their place by someone, instead of just being collectively ignored (like the Rebirth team did to you). You are just 100% WRONG with most of the things you say. Not opinions of yours, but shit you claim to be factual that anyone could look at and disprove.

This is a dance game and I am very particular about perfect sync and steps that go with the music. I hate sync gimmicks, and my wife/kids don't play on the harder modes. I like 13's that actually go with the song (like Dance Freak's Xepher) where the steps make sense, I don't like nonsense charts that stream to nothing or just for the sake of making the chart harder and I do not like this pack.

Not particular enough, seeing as how you can't tell when something is synced properly (those videos of you playing on your obvious judge 1 home setup are VERY early, plus the Rebirth syncing disaster) or when notes follow the music (you think The Sonic Song has extra notes, you actually like a file to Xepher [which is an awful song for a chart] that is probably just 16th runs over and over and over). I don't care about your wife and kids; they have nothing to do with this. You evidently MUST like stream going to nothing, since you seem to despise charts where the music is accurately followed. Seriously, try pointing out specifics in any of these files where there is just random 16th stream thrown in. Please. I'd love to see it.

Tanglang song sounds okay but the steps are WAY overdone here as well, and the gimmicks are all over the place. White Tiger sounds like crap (welcome back to Nintendo music quality), and again with gimmicks galore.

There is nothing of ITG quality in these files I've played so far, and the gimmicks make me puke. Rule of thumb for you Extraordinary Stepmen: "Keep It Simple Stuipd". Adhere to that and you will go far in life.

'ITG' quality is pretty bad, for the most part. No one on the team knew how to make a decent chart besides C.Foy, and half of his charts were experimental dumps. The only good thing I can remember Emirzian doing was Euphoria Doubles, because he didn't throw goofy ass stretching and incorrect rhythms in it. Also, sick job trying to call us stupid when you can't spell stupid. Or retarded. Or butt.

If anyone wants a good version of Enraptured Souls, here's one from Udderdude from a LONG time ago:
http://sharebee.com/6687835d

lmao udderdude being good

or ancient shit from when no one knew how to make a stepfile being good

But what do I know, I wouldn't know what a good stepfile were if it bit me on the but, stopped, sped up to 400% with pauses every 1/32nd beat, stopped, went back to 100% and threw 100 mines at me. At the end of the day my opinion is just my opinion.

Admitting that you don't know what a good stepfile is was probably the first correct thing you've said so far, even if you were attempting to be sarcastic. Great job trying to make an incorrect generalization about every file having 152698 gimmicks that're impossible to sightread, too. Zimlord might go a bit overboard at times (Enraptured Soulz), but you can't seriously tell me that the gimmicks in Lament Configuration (subtle and accenting the music) or even Tanglang (not so subtle, but fit the feel of the crazy music well and are easily sightreadable and non-obstructive) are somehow impossible trainwrecks that can't be played. Plus, a bunch of the files don't even have gimmicks in this. Arcadian, Destination Relapse, Electronized, Fantasy Flight, For You, Good Bye, Hatsune Miku no Tomadoi, Miracle Meets, Mirage Garden, Negative Nature, Presentiment, Resurrected Replayer, Talli Hua, The Sonic Song, The Vampire Saga. 15/24 files do not have gimmicks (BPM changes like Negative Nature's or the one speed up at the end of Talli Hua with no notes aren't really gimmicks). 62.5% of them.

Quote: -Viper-
I only played about half of the songs but so far I'm liking this pack. The songs are certainly difficult but they are pretty well done.

Personal fav is Lament Configuration.

It's nice to see that some people like some of the files on this site. Lament is pretty fun, and probably one of the only files with foot-switching that I actually enjoy.

The Iceclimbers folder is nsfw...fyi.

Yeah, it was an inside joke that came about from a Skype call. There's a readme in the song folder that tells you how to remove that, so you can enjoy the chart without seeing the joke 'special effects' after the first playthrough.

Yeah, it appears that several charts are rather borderline in difficulty. I think Gravity Blast could only be a 12 because of the longer runs, but it's definitely a VERY low 12. Miracle Meets is just incorrect; it should be a 9. Several people think Gentleman should be a high 13, not a low 14. Smooooch (DJ Command Remix) is a really hard 11. The Sonic Song might be a high 12 instead of a 13 (even with the runs, it's a bit slow given how simple the patterns are). We're currently trying to get more feedback on those to determine if they should be changed.
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/Afirdrgis/-1STCHAMBER-.png

Post #40 · Posted at 2010-08-20 11:17:30am 13.6 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: Revolver

Dude, EVERYONE thought your sync was terrible. The files weren't all offsync by +0.010. They were all offsync by completely different amounts, both early and late, and drifted like CRAZY, even with your compensation for song cut errors. They didn't 'use' your sync to fix song-cut errors. Making a mistake and having someone fix it is not them 'using' your mistake.
Oh, EVERYONE other than the entire ITG Rebirth team, and all the play-testers? Yourself included (why not comment before official release)? And since the fix in Rev.2 was a +0.012 (actually to be precise I think it's really +0.012 instead of +0.010), yes it was OFFSET errors. None of my sync drifted (name one please, the only person who actually named one song that drifted was Rynker and when he re-synched it he used the SAME EXACT BPM I used).

I find it really hard to believe someone as whiny as you is on the Rebirth team; that is a professional group of simfilers who readily accept criticism and do a fantastic job of making step-charts for the sole sake of making good quality step-charts. The few files I don't like are Dreams to Nightmare, Epilleptic Crisis, and Sonic Vision (although I have a version without the -bpm garbage). Plus name a single person who synched "Night Time Story" properly before me, but you believe I can't sync worth a damn??? You sure like to make stuff up without knowing what your talking about. When the "someone else" rojoky fixed sync I still didn't know what the proper ITG Offset was, and I highly suggested him to correct it since he has his own ITG machine and is also passionate about sync. Song-cuts were fixed according to my sync, or so I was told, I still use Rev.1 on my dance machine. BTW, I don't play on Judgement 1, it's the basic level 4 with perfect ITG 2 R16 AC timing windows. Lag of the video is probably caused by the video, you can't judge sync since audio can lag video easily. But you are seriously annoying with all your blatant lies and false accusations. What is your username on ITG Rebirth, and what was your role in the project?
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 11:59:25
This page took 0.015 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language