Post #21 · Posted at 2010-05-23 06:52:09am 13.9 years ago

Offline KKiONI
KKiONI Avatar Member
2,470 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2007-12-06

Nintendo Network ID: KKiONI3DS Friend Code: 2320-6631-1671
"BEEJAY REVEL A"
Everyone gets annoyed at video games. People just have different ways of ventilating.
For example, if a friend is making me mad when playing multiplayer, I bombard him with a large amount of insults (without swearing. I know. I'm weird like that).
If it's some random person, I usually make it my duty to get revenge on the person somehow in game. That and semi-rage in the party if I am in one.
When it comes to having a bad skill day, I just find myself playing more until I am somewhat on par.

From time to time I may smack my controller with my hand when annoyed, but I make sure I keep myself aware that breaking my own property is just plain stupid.

The only exception is when it comes to computers... and my Xbox. When my Xbox couldn't read most games. I really abused the thing Laughing Hard It didn't really matter to me because the console was dieing anyway. That and I knew I'd eventually get it fixed.

Post #22 · Posted at 2010-05-23 09:32:59am 13.9 years ago

Offline Nightime
Nightime Avatar Member
1,116 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-18
MySpace: d34dm34t
"ARR JOO LEADY??"
I went a LONG, LONG TIME without getting enraged at a game, until this past winter, when I was attempting to clear the Trick Races in Ultimate Spider-Man. OMFG, that's some annoying shit. It's harder/worse than facing the bosses, even! And I'm only in the HARD bunch (there's an entire EXTREME tier above that!).
https://i.imgur.com/C2il3tl.png
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 12% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 13:22:18
This page took 0.002 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language