DanceDanceRevolution: Players Choice Edition

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2010-01-18 01:29:18pm 14.2 years ago

Offline DKusanagi
DKusanagi Avatar Member
56 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-08-09

Well... It has been about 1 1/2 Months since I had talked about releasing a Players Choice Edition Pack for Stepmania called "DanceDanceRevolution Players Choice Edition"

I did say I would try and release it by February, but because of certain events that passed, as well as Further Confusion (Fur Con 2010) Approaching, and me having to fly, Yet again from Wisconsin to San Jose California, I am delaying the pack. now... Here is what I AM going to do.

February 20th 2010, I will be releasing a PREVIEW Pack of The DDR Players Choice Edition featuring 50 Songs from the alotted pack.

The information of the pack is as follows

The songs in the pack are not picked by me, they are picked by Several Zenius-I-Vanisher Users. They have sent forth to me thier favorite Bemani Songs from BeatMania and DDR.

All the songs Will have a Banner, and a Video. If the Song does not have its own video, I will compile a video for the song.

All Stepcharts are Done by me.

All Banners are done by me

All Work in this is done by me,

And most of all, For those that wish to contribute Stepcharts, Banners, Videos, and Artwork, Or HAVE contributed Said Files, I Commend you, and I Thank you very much for your help and support.

Now... The preview Pack, I would like some feed back on it. What charts were liked, what charts werent, what should be changed, what other songs should be added, and a general rating on how the pack was.

I plan to have this pack finished within the middle of the year, and I will say, It will most likely be one of the biggest packs I have ever made, Let alone one of the biggest packs ever released in ZIV. I could be wrong, and mostl likely I am.

The Preivew Release Date: 02/20/10
The Packs Expected Finish Date: 08/01/10

As of now, If you guys want to add more songs to my Pack, Please go on and post here what songs you would like to see. I promise EVERYONE that the songs mentioned by EVERYONE in ZIV, WILL BE INCLUDED.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for your help and support for those that have contributed.

-Darius Koopa
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn245/Jarekthewolf/Dkusanagi.png

One of 10 songs I like! WORD!!! RAWR!!!!

The Banner is Posiden by NAOKI underground! I LOVE the Planet Songs.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-25 11:32:14
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language