Offline AceJay
AceJay Avatar Member+
893 Posts
Japan
Reg. 2006-12-04

"bemanistyle♪"
Quote: Arctic Wolves
Quote: Bolt-Edge
Am I the only who is fond of the nekomata remix?

No, I love it actually. And even though at first it didn't feel at all like Clione, after a few listens Clione is totally there, entirely. It feels like the sort of song that would come off Backdrops.

It sounded like it was from Raindrops actually. Backdrops is 猫叉Master+ (awesome)

Quote: Bolt-Edge

In other news, it's a real shame that I've started listening to the glorious Backdrops by nekomata again (note: the best konami release)

This.

Post #102 · Posted at 2010-03-29 05:44:42am 14 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
I finally got a chance to listen to this album, and just like I thought, it's fantastic. Other than Programmed Life, which will most likely be appearing on IIDX18, the following songs NEED to appear on a future IIDX release:

Film / kors k feat. SLAKE
Connected / kors k feat. ЯIRE
the shadow -2 tribe 4 Remo-con Remix- / kors k remixed by Remo-con
Clione -猫叉Master Remix- / kors k remixed by 猫叉Master
Lurking Mission / kors k
Decade / kors k vs. dj TAKA

Post #103 · Posted at 2010-04-01 02:44:24pm 14 years ago

Offline lomonix
lomonix Avatar Member
132 Posts
United States
Reg. 2009-01-07

"GET IT?!?!"
Quote: cali_surfer_788
Disk 3 is all win.

I totally agree with this. I am so glad that kors k's themes from DD-DJT made the album. His theme from Gold was always a favorite. They should start adding the personal bgm themes for the other artist with each album release. I'd love to have a full version of the themes for L.E.D., Sota, Ryu, etc.
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/iidxsig/3846.png?t=1238212747

Post #104 · Posted at 2010-08-11 10:18:15am 13.6 years ago

Offline JanoDx
JanoDx Avatar Member
418 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2007-12-15

Nintendo Network ID: Acker/JanoDXOrigin: JanoDX3DS Friend Code: 3196-5078-3661Game Center Nickname: Ackermaner0
"As seen on TV"
Got the album on internet and buyed for import (It will arrive on 2 months more, lol) and it's freaking amazing, that hardcore remix of smoooch is pure win, decade is win, bad maniacs is win, D -vocal extended mix- or Full version is the best of the album so far...

9/10 to the album, a great trance album, but I wanted the cooperation that he made with DJ TECHNORCH, talking about brainstorm...

Post #105 · Posted at 2010-08-11 12:51:18pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Ebisu
Ebisu Avatar Member
232 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2007-11-10

Quote: JanoDx
Got the album on internet and buyed for import (It will arrive on 2 months more, lol) and it's freaking amazing, that hardcore remix of smoooch is pure win, decade is win, bad maniacs is win, D -vocal extended mix- or Full version is the best of the album so far...

IMO smooch is probably the worst song of the first disc with ay carumba!!!, don't get me wrong, I love the original smoooch but this one is really... disapointing.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2397/wfbno.jpghttp://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Ebisu.png

Post #106 · Posted at 2010-08-11 01:50:22pm 13.6 years ago

Offline deliriousXD
deliriousXD Avatar Member+
1,652 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-08-08

"BACK IT UP BACK IT UP"
but I wanted the cooperation that he made with DJ TECHNORCH, talking about brainstorm...

The full version of Brainstorm exists on the Visual Emotions 7 album.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/deliriousXD.png http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Song%20Title/dxbd.png

Post #107 · Posted at 2010-08-11 01:53:16pm 13.6 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: deliriousXD
but I wanted the cooperation that he made with DJ TECHNORCH, talking about brainstorm...

The full version of Brainstorm exists on the CS Collection album.
fixed
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 12% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 09:56:44
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language