Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2009-11-27 04:03:36am 14.4 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
So I got around to downloading DDRUK's course pack and started to play courses and they're pretty fun. Unfortunately, they only go up to DDR STRIKE and the pack is missing the courses from SuperNova onward. I know the graphics have been posted for courses but they're scattered throughout the site and I've been looking through threads and to no avail.

Anybody mind helping me find those graphics? (I know alan posted the X2 course banners in the X2 thread but I can't seem to find it anywhere.)

Another thing that's been bothering me is that some of the courses go out of order like the 4th mix courses are together but one of them is bunched with the sample courses. Is there a proper way to organize the courses? The DDRUK pack also has banners as if we're able to treat the courses as songs. Is there a way to do that?

Edit: In re-doing the courses, the 4th mix courses are together now, but they're still out of order.

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/pictures/666-1259296570%5B0%5D.jpg

Post #2 · Posted at 2009-11-27 12:04:12pm 14.4 years ago

Offline TimeSpaceMage
TimeSpaceMage Avatar Member
976 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
So that's your name Tongue
Yeah, the courses menu automatically sorts them from easiest to hardest. If anyone knows how to change that to ABC sort I would also greatly appreciate it.

I used to make the newer courses for myself... just give me a sec and I'll upload what I've got. It's only needing a regular-size version of the Ranking 8 banner for X AC.

OK, in this pack:
-SN1 AC
-SN2 AC
-X AC
-SN2 CS US
-SN2 CS JP
-SN2 CS online ranking (no banners used)
-X CS US
-X CS JP

So, I haven't done X2 or HP3 yet. SN1 CS uses the same banners as AC, and you can get the US courses here. The JP CS site doesn't seem to have that version's courses listed, and neither does the ZIV topic on page 17. I could've sworn we used to have a Game Info page on it though... the kind that's a bitch to find because it's direct-linked only. (Heck, the SN2 CS page isn't even around any more.)

OK, here's what I got. Hope this helps.
EDIT: Updated with Boss Rush X and some newer song paths.
EDIT: Added Challenger course to SN2 CS JP and fixed Future Rock filename. Maybe there was something else since there's a ~300kb difference and the course is 1kb. Ah well, happy new year.
Play my game Arcana Seal of Rimsala (SNES)!

Post #3 · Posted at 2009-11-27 01:19:13pm 14.4 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: TimeSpaceMage
So that's your name Tongue

My name and full information of my whereabouts can be found on my user profile, so it shouldn't be a big deal to youRoll Eyes Unless you don't even bother to know more about me in your spare time by looking at my user information. Sad

Thanks a lot for the remaining courses. I have a whole lot ahead of me to fix the destinations. And thanks for simplifying what I was trying to say.

Post #4 · Posted at 2009-11-28 11:33:55am 14.3 years ago

Offline Zowayix
Zowayix Avatar Member
1,144 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-09-19

Speaking of course banners, where can I find banners for the HP2 and HP3 courses?

Post #5 · Posted at 2009-11-29 02:32:03pm 14.3 years ago

Offline MadkaT
MadkaT Avatar Member
820 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-11-24

I have all the courses from SN, SN2, HP2, and DDRX with their respective banners Tongue where can be found the DDRX2 courses and banners? Evil Puppy

Post #6 · Posted at 2009-11-29 02:38:10pm 14.3 years ago

Offline KKiONI
KKiONI Avatar Member
2,470 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2007-12-06

Nintendo Network ID: KKiONI3DS Friend Code: 2320-6631-1671
"BEEJAY REVEL A"
Quote: MadkaT
I have all the courses from SN, SN2, HP2, and DDRX with their respective banners Tongue where can be found the DDRX2 courses and banners? Evil Puppy
A bit of a somewhat unrelated bump, but I regardless I will helpSmile Here:
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewthread.php?threadid=801&page=17
Those are the X2 Course banners (just scroll down a bit)

Post #7 · Posted at 2009-11-29 09:57:52pm 14.3 years ago

Offline Zowayix
Zowayix Avatar Member
1,144 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-09-19

I have all the courses from SN, SN2, HP2, and DDRX with their respective banners

Where? I've been looking for those.

Post #8 · Posted at 2009-11-30 01:42:57pm 14.3 years ago

Offline MadkaT
MadkaT Avatar Member
820 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-11-24

I've made them some times ago Tongue but i have not checked at all cause i didn't have all the songs, cause some songs come from another DDR games, but i have all the courses created using the names of the zenius dtabase i haven't used path cause the folders have the complete names of versions.

A pair of shots to see Tongue

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3628/courses1.png

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9025/courses2.png

I haven't checket all Oops but some day i'll terminate to check it with the zenius database Green Grin

Post #9 · Posted at 2009-12-03 08:27:54pm 14.3 years ago

Offline Zowayix
Zowayix Avatar Member
1,144 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-09-19

Quote: Zowayix
I have all the courses from SN, SN2, HP2, and DDRX with their respective banners

Where? I've been looking for those.

Anyone?

Post #10 · Posted at 2009-12-04 06:43:56am 14.3 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
Zowayix: TSM posted a link to a rar of the courses he's made. It's at the bottom of his post. You'll have to change all the directory names to match your collection. Which makes me glad I have my fixing program, because even though it can't fix everything, it fixes a lot. So far, it's up to 91% success matching songs in courses to songs I actually have. It probably creates errors in the courses that use songs with updated charts though.

silenttype01: If you fixed the sorting problem, could you post the solution for the rest of us?
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #11 · Posted at 2009-12-04 10:04:49am 14.3 years ago

Offline Zowayix
Zowayix Avatar Member
1,144 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2009-09-19

I was mainly looking for HP2's banners (and HP3's if possible), which aren't in that .rar file.

Post #12 · Posted at 2009-12-04 11:54:09am 14.3 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: Kyzentun
silenttype01: If you fixed the sorting problem, could you post the solution for the rest of us?

I'm still messing around with it and looking for more information about it.

Post #13 · Posted at 2009-12-05 01:46:21pm 14.3 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
Quote: Zowayix
I was mainly looking for HP2's banners (and HP3's if possible), which aren't in that .rar file.

You won't find the banners in this thread you should look in the graphics section for banners.

Post #14 · Posted at 2009-12-05 01:55:32pm 14.3 years ago

Offline Ali Uchiha
Ali Uchiha Avatar Member
540 Posts
Mexico
Reg. 2008-08-13

"お前をオカズにした事がある"
I got some of the banners for the courses in the Japanese DDR Konami sites
Quote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31374809/quotesilver2.png
08:08:46 · Silverhawke: IE is the best browser
08:08:51 · Silverhawke: to download other browsers
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31374809/LakersandDDRbanner.png

Post #15 · Posted at 2009-12-22 04:29:48pm 14.3 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
I really don't like how they started using the same courses for both nonstop and oni so I decided to split them up so that it makes each mode more unique. So far, I've only done EXTREME2 and this is what I came up with:

NONSTOP
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!
PLAYER'S BEST
PLAYER'S WORST
POWER of love
RANDOM SONGS
Slow-Mix
Super sonic
Super Star

ONI
DARKNESS
HIGH VOLTAGE
Japanese POPS
NAOKI Premium
PLAYER'S BEST LONG
RANDOM
RMX of TRUTH
Secret Arrow
THE FREEZER
Trick
Ultimate 12
WORLD MAP

I made the selections based on the courses of earlier games and stuff. The "Trick" course has always been an Oni course so I knew to delete it from the Nonstop folder.

Post #16 · Posted at 2009-12-23 12:18:31am 14.3 years ago

Offline typeCHAOS
typeCHAOS Avatar Member
165 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2009-02-05

same here, I am not a fan of KONAMI using the same courses for nonstop and oni so what I did was mess around with most of the courses I have (from EXTREME to X2) and figured out a way to split them up.

-NONSTOP-
ALL ROAD OF... (LEGEND, TRUTH, SLOW, TAQ, ONI, ONI 2, etc.)
SuperNOVA 1 and 2
Japanese Pop
Visual Shock
PARANOiA BROTHERS
etc.

-CHALLENGE MODE-
BOSS RUSH EPISODE 1 - X
DANCE DRILL COURSE 1 - 10
LEVEL 1* - LEVEL 3***
GRAND CROSS version BRONZE - GOLD
ULTRA 16 (a revised version)
WORKOUT PROGRAM 1 - 4 (for the beginners)

all in all, I think that is a good way to split them up (a big in balance though, but oh well)

Post #17 · Posted at 2009-12-23 10:24:01am 14.3 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
I lol'd.

I'm not dumb silent, and I've dealt with writing instructions for my programs before, so I know how to make sure the instructions aren't easily lost.

Reposted instructions:

I solved the problem of fixing all the courses to match the directories I have the songs in by writing a program.
So here is the source code for that program, with instructions, for people who can compile it and run it.

Long instructions (also in the zip file, and the source code)
Back up your courses before running this. I mean it. It will change all courses in the list passed to it. If you have courses
that are already the way you want them, seperate them from the ones you want this program to try to fix.

This program is meant to fix the courses in the DDRUK course pack to make them point to where you actually have the songs.
These instructions assume that you are using something similar to the bash shell and normal *nix findl, ls, and sed. If you
aren't, you should already know what to do instead to produce the input files needed.

Known problem: CANDY*/CANDY<3 In ZIV's simfiles, they both have a folder name of "CANDY". In the DDRUK courses, they are
named "CANDY (star)" and "CANDY (heart)". If you have the two songs named different things, add another entry to changed_names
to cover that before compiling and running this program. line 214 is the line that adds the case for covering CANDY (star).

Compiling: Requires only the C++ standard library.

g++ -W -Wall -O3 course_fixer.cc -o course_fixer

Input: The list of courses to fix must be passed in through standard input. The list must be formatted like this:

./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution 4th Plus/OFFICIAL 1.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution GB 2/KONAMI ORIGINAL.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution GB 2/GB COLLECTION.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution GB 2/SSR SELECTION.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution GB 2/FAVORITE SONG.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution GB 2/SPACE TRAVELER.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution Konamix/OFFICIAL 3.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution Konamix/OFFICIAL 1.crs
./Courses/Dance Dance Revolution Konamix/OFFICIAL 4.crs

The paths to the crs files must be relative to the directory you are running the program from.
On most *nix systems, you can generate this list with find:

find . -iregex '.*\.crs' > crs_list

The list of songs you have must be in a file named "ddr_simlist" in the directory you are running the program. The list must be
formatted like this:

DDR (AC) (JP)
BUTTERFLY
HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN MELLOW
KUNG FU FIGHTING
LET'S GET DOWN
LITTLE BITCH
MY FIRE (UKS Remix)
PARANOiA
STRICTLY BUSINESS
THAT'S THE WAY (I LIKE IT)

DDR (AC) (JP) (Beta)
MONEY

DDR 02nd Append -Club v1-
20,november
Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Append -Club v1-.png
Do you love me
Dr. LOVE
Jam Jam Reggae
LUV TO ME(disco mix)
R3
The Theme from Flo-jack
The rhyme brokers
YOU MAKE ME
been so long
celebrate
melt in my arms
ska a go go
special energy

DDR 02nd Append -Club v2-
20,November (CLUB 2P VER.)
22DUNK
22DUNK (CLUB ANOTHER VER.)
BEGINNING-OF-LIFE

As you can see, the folders of songs are separated by blank lines, and the folder name is the first in each section.
You can generate this list with ls run from the top level of your Songs folder:

ls * | sed -e 's/://' > ddr_simlist

Running: After you have those two files prepared, you can run the program.

./course_fixer < crs_list > unfixed_list.txt

While running, it will report on any song that it cannot match, or matches with a less than perfect match. Space skip matching
ignores spaces in the song names, truncate matching removes a single character from the song name and tries to match, update
matching uses a special case list of songs that have one name in the DDRUK courses and a different name in ZIV's simfiles.
I strongly recommend saving the output to a file, as the example above does. That way you know which course need some manual fixing.

DOWNLOAD LINK
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #18 · Posted at 2009-12-26 04:43:19am 14.3 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"

Post #19 · Posted at 2009-12-26 02:10:28pm 14.3 years ago

Offline TimeSpaceMage
TimeSpaceMage Avatar Member
976 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
Oh fine, the banner was missing a space (probably from me trying to avoid Yahoo's habit of cutting off file names past a space). Let me know when you finish the SN1 CS courses (I already told you I hadn't done them and where you could get them, you silly bean!) I'll re-upload my courses once I add those.
Play my game Arcana Seal of Rimsala (SNES)!

Post #20 · Posted at 2009-12-30 04:27:57pm 14.3 years ago

Offline silenttype01
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
So I made another attempt to split up the courses with SN2 CS US. It was harder this time around as none of them had any mods and they all have four songs

NONSTOP
Back to the memory
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool JAPAN
Dancing idol
Hit Chart
popularity
Smash Shot
Venus
Visual Wave

ONI

exoticism
EXTREME
fast & slow
Hard Impact
J-Girls
Raising
Tempo Up

@Timespacemage: you're missing the sm file for the Challenger course under the (HOME) SUPERNOVA2 JP folder

Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 08:20:23
This page took 0.019 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language