Post #201 · Posted at 2009-12-14 06:04:16am 14.3 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: DJjeff
Quote: hellrazor

As always, my offsets are based off the StepMania 4.0 synching standard. The big here was the BPM was too slow.

Please take into consideration that some of us still use stepmania 3.9 and 3.9+ I thought the sync was fine.
There was no standard for Offsets until SM4.0, so what do you base your offset from for 3.9, or 3.9+? ITG2AC maybe? And no matter your offset, you can't fix a BPM issue by adjusting the offset.

I actually use SM3.9rc4 myself, but I adjusted my GlobalOffset to match the SM4.0 standard, since it's the only standard available, and it would be pointless to have more than one standard.

Here's the file, adjust your GlobalOffset until this plays perfectly.
http://best-mix.net/downloads/sync%20test.zip

Post #202 · Posted at 2009-12-14 06:11:04am 14.3 years ago

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Admin
9,387 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6451-2397-9509
"BEMANI Sound Team"
If you feel any sync is inadequate, send over your SM file via e-mail and I'll test it, if approved then it'll be uploaded. Make sure all other fields are left untouched. Send over files compatible with SM3.9.

Post #203 · Posted at 2009-12-20 04:54:02am 14.3 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: al2k4
If you feel any sync is inadequate, send over your SM file via e-mail and I'll test it, if approved then it'll be uploaded. Make sure all other fields are left untouched. Send over files compatible with SM3.9.
Do you want me to give a writeup to go along with the .sm files? I think the fixes will be obvious personally.

Well I'm almost done (just 4 more songs).

Pluto The First's steps are BROKEN. I tried to fix the sync, but then the steps were like 1/2 or even a whole beat off at times. I tried to mend the steps and I was able to move them around until they fit the music, but I only did this on Medium and Hard singles.

Here's my result (ignore the fact I changed the difficulty ratings, I'm not proposing this to be uploaded at all, just pointing out that when I fixed the sync the steps were off, and you can play the Medium or Hard file here to understand how the steps should be moved around to be back on-beat).

Either way it needs to be FIXED, strange because I didn't have this problem with the Hottest Party version of Pluto the First, I would have expected that file to have been the basis for this file.

http://sharebee.com/7ebc65be
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-23 10:46:01
This page took 0.008 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language