1,768 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-08-22

3DS Friend Code: 184820672999
"Mage Evangelist"
Quote: Bolt-Edge
I was semi serious about a VIP forum
Seems kinda elitist for this site. Confused
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PROJECT%20CRYSTALLINE/PROJECT%20CRYSTALLINE.png?1549654414
PROJECT CRYSTALLINE is a thing!

Post #22 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 10:25:11am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
I think it would encourage posters to become better posters by improving posting styles, being actively involved in discussion, and improve interactions and relations between members.

Incentives make the world go 'round

MAYBE ITS JUST ME THOUGH
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #23 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 01:24:59pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,022 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
I'm against the idea of having the friends list being public as people will hold some sort of grudge when they see that they're not on someone's friend list. And we all know what happened when the rating system was implemented (LBS anyone?)

The friend list will cause users to associate one user with another and end up thinking they have have the same reaction towards a subject/topic.

On to my suggestion for v6: on the home page, it lists the users that are online and and the guests. How about we add a list of the 5 recently new members to the site? Speaking of which, when a user registers can they be logged in automatically instead of a manual log-in?

Post #24 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 01:51:58pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Admin
9,387 Mensajes
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6451-2397-9509
"BEMANI Sound Team"
Still against the idea of VIP forums and stuff, as that would only encourage more spam in the long run than the benefits we would get out of it.

Manual log in isn't always a bad thing, keeps the bots out one step further.

Post #25 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 08:22:55pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline Daiz
Daiz Avatar Member+
1,465 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-10-29

3DS Friend Code: 0490-4991-3615
"TAKING IT TO THE PIE"
Some sort of user search would be really nice. Examples of searches would be by location, by arcade attenders, etc. I've always wondered if there was another Tennessee user around, but there's no way to search.

Post #26 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 10:45:59pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline TimeSpaceMage
TimeSpaceMage Avatar Member
976 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2006-06-28

"Sarah/Autumn"
I'd also love to see subcategories in the simfiles, but I had a different idea than t7r's. For instance, you could set aside sections for "From BEMANI", "Mainstream", "Originals" etc. That would be especially helpful when looking through the Officials, though I could see it being a lot of work too.
Play my game Arcana Seal of Rimsala (SNES)!

Post #27 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 11:50:52pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: al2k4
Still against the idea of VIP forums and stuff, as that would only encourage more spam in the long run than the benefits we would get out of it.

Manual log in isn't always a bad thing, keeps the bots out one step further.
Billy Mays would be ashamed of me.
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #28 · Publicado en 2009-10-01 11:59:20pm Hace 14.4 años

Offline Daiz
Daiz Avatar Member+
1,465 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-10-29

3DS Friend Code: 0490-4991-3615
"TAKING IT TO THE PIE"
I'm a proponent for no VIP forums. The last thing we need to do is develop a sense of elitism here.

Post #29 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 03:12:00am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
I don't need a forum to be elitist.

Post #30 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 04:05:05am Hace 14.4 años

Offline PureBlue
PureBlue Avatar Member
2,925 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2009-04-08

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5116-3740-7232
"I'm your thorn."
I've been on forums with "V.I.P sections" and all they do is cause problems, and the people who have access to them tend to have a ridiculous amount of unwarranted self-importance.
http://i.imgur.com/arQKXn5.png

Post #31 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 04:15:51am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Chi
Chi Avatar Member
290 Mensajes
United Kingdom
Reg. 2009-02-05

1a) DDR Score Tracker: Hiding difficulty levels that don't exist on a mix (e.g. Beginner and Challenge on almost all of the older ones, doubles on solo mixes when these are inputted Tongue).
1b) DDR Score Tracker: Option to show grading on different mixes (i.e. using different formulas). Possibly option to decide which score algorithm is your default setting to view others lists in (but doesn't affect sigs, natch).
2) Image uploads: Some kind of notification/indication when someone comments on one of your images (or an image you have commented on).
3) Less forums; merge the ones that don't get much traffic.
4) PMs: Folder with x recent sent messages (last 10? 20?), possibly view if PM has been read or not (à la phpbb).
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004

Post #32 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 04:41:07am Hace 14.4 años

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Admin
9,387 Mensajes
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6451-2397-9509
"BEMANI Sound Team"
Noted. Though with the formulas, how will DDR signatures work if there's no uniform scoring system?

Post #33 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 04:53:06am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Here's an idea i "took" from BMS:

Have a Game database where you can select which games you own (US, EU, and JP versions) which also includes their respected platforms too (PS2, PS3, 360, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, PSX, etc.). These will appear on your Profile or on your avatar side (it might have something like "Games Owned" on it as a link to the page)

...but it will be BIG if you include every single music rhythm game that's out there Tongue

Post #34 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 05:07:22am Hace 14.4 años

Offline PanStyle
PanStyle Avatar Member
1,054 Mensajes
France
Reg. 2007-07-05

Quote: Chi

1b) DDR Score Tracker: Option to show grading on different mixes (i.e. using different formulas). Possibly option to decide which score algorithm is your default setting to view others lists in (but doesn't affect sigs, natch).
That's maybe weird, in my opinion. For me, i don't care of the grade. My score (%) i get on the song is more important.
For exemple, AAA on SN2 with greats is sdg/AA for me.
+ Al will have to do a lot of test on the grade depending on what you enter : 4th/Extreme/SN1/DDRX, 4 style of différent grade.

But on the other hand, if someone only play SN2 (for exemple) got a B (88%) on Heavy enter the score here and saw "A". Maybe he won't understand. So it's maybe a good idea.

But to finish, for me, i like how the actual tracker only use SN grade.

Quote: Chi

2) Image uploads: Some kind of notification/indication when someone comments on one of your images (or an image you have commented on).
Yes that's a very good idea.

Quote: al2k4
Noted. Though with the formulas, how will DDR signatures work if there's no uniform scoring system?
Just keep the regular formula with SN grades.
And please don't change the old sig ^^'
(i like both old and new btw)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/PanStyle.png http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/1336.png?t=1284597568

Post #35 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 06:44:58am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: PureBlue
I've been on forums with "V.I.P sections" and all they do is cause problems, and the people who have access to them tend to have a ridiculous amount of unwarranted self-importance.
I'm more talking about something along the lines of rating based forums, so it's more earned than given.

Post #36 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 09:39:29am Hace 14.4 años

Offline finalfan2cwiz
finalfan2cwiz Avatar Member+
966 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-12-29

Origin: finalfan2cwizGame Center Nickname: Ddrplaya
Compliment time Green Grin

Of all the ddr/music game sites i love this one the best for a couple of reasons
1.Easy to navigate (some of those others are just horrible)
2.Rating system Big Grin
3.It's organized and doesnt look like junk
4.We seem to get the info here alot faster then some other sites, and don't have as much bogus posting as some others

*end rant*

So what im trying to say is I know whatever improvement you make it will be awesome Big Grin

Post #37 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 09:41:08am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Quote: finalfan2cwiz
Compliment time Green Grin

Of all the ddr/music game sites i love this one the best for a couple of reasons
1.Easy to navigate (some of those others are just horrible)
2.Rating system Big Grin
3.It's organized and doesnt look like junk
4.We seem to get the info here alot faster then some other sites, and don't have as much bogus posting as some others

*end rant*

So what im trying to say is I know whatever improvement you make it will be awesome Big Grin

Ummm this is the Z-i-V -6th style- thread, not the "Z-i-v honor thread" Tongue

Post #38 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 09:43:00am Hace 14.4 años

Offline finalfan2cwiz
966 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-12-29

so, has to be put somewhere hahahaha

Maybee ill make a thread then, just kidding

Post #39 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 09:44:02am Hace 14.4 años

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

"Charlie isn't real"
Quote: finalfan2cwiz
so, has to be put somewhere hahahaha

Maybee ill make a thread then, just kidding
There's already one out there >_>

Post #40 · Publicado en 2009-10-02 09:45:53am Hace 14.4 años

Offline finalfan2cwiz
966 Mensajes
United States
Reg. 2007-12-29

Oh stop busting my chops about it, i just wanted to post a compliment
Tema Cerrado Regresar A Los Foros

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 16:19:56
Esta página tomó 0.013 segundos en ejecutarse.
Theme: starlight · Language: spanish
Reset Theme & Language