The Jungle Book Rhythm N' Groove

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2009-09-27 01:03:31am 14.5 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Simfiles are complete with full stepcharts, good audio rips, video rips, all 10 songs, all 46 Official Charts, 10 Custom charts, and estimated foot ratings.

They are being uploaded as I type this, will make the pack public when I'm done uploading.

I was motivated to create this simfile pack after finishing Disney Grooves from the Wii DDR game. That's been done now and uploaded for over 2 months but for some reason the pack isn't public yet. Al has not responded to my PM asking why.

Post #2 · Posted at 2009-09-28 10:04:41am 14.5 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
Here I thought that Disney Grooves wasn't finished, so I stand corrected. While we're on the subject (sort of) maybe I should/could ask Al if we can have Disney Mix/Rave in the official simfile category list, since I have all the simfiles in my simfile category at the moment.

Post #3 · Posted at 2009-09-29 08:25:10am 14.5 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

Quote: bmhedgehog
Here I thought that Disney Grooves wasn't finished, so I stand corrected. While we're on the subject (sort of) maybe I should/could ask Al if we can have Disney Mix/Rave in the official simfile category list, since I have all the simfiles in my simfile category at the moment.

Yeah files have been completed now for 2.1 months. Custom BG images were created but for some reason have not been uploaded, Banners are also missing but I thought someone had those ripped as well, there's been no communication. Personally I have the custom BG images and rough Banners by copying images from a youtube video.

Post #4 · Posted at 2009-09-29 11:58:57am 14.5 years ago

Offline bmhedgehog
bmhedgehog Avatar Banned+
3,136 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-07-13

"BANNED"
Quote: hellrazor

Yeah files have been completed now for 2.1 months. Custom BG images were created but for some reason have not been uploaded, Banners are also missing but I thought someone had those ripped as well, there's been no communication. Personally I have the custom BG images and rough Banners by copying images from a youtube video.

Well at least it is better than nothing.

Post #5 · Posted at 2009-09-29 12:34:07pm 14.5 years ago

Offline DJjeff
DJjeff Avatar Member
522 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-09-12

">Sad"
Simfiles are complete with full stepcharts, good audio rips, video rips, all 10 songs, all 46 Official Charts, 10 Custom charts, and estimated foot ratings.

They are being uploaded as I type this, will make the pack public when I'm done uploading.

I was motivated to create this simfile pack after finishing Disney Grooves from the Wii DDR game. That's been done now and uploaded for over 2 months but for some reason the pack isn't public yet. Al has not responded to my PM asking why.

Yeah, I've been asking him about it too, and no replies either. I really wanna play Disney Grooves so bad.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/DJjeff2007/DJjeff.pnghttp://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/DJjeff2007/DJjeffRelinquish.png
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/DJjeff2007/DJJeff1.png Thanks kp_centi!

Post #6 · Posted at 2009-09-29 06:27:01pm 14.5 years ago

Offline kp_centi
kp_centi Avatar Banned
341 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-10-09

"Mellophone"
Quote: DJjeff

Yeah, I've been asking him about it too, and no replies either. I really wanna play Disney Grooves so bad.
LOL jeff just get the game then its worth it since bundle is 2 pads Tongue

Post #7 · Posted at 2009-09-30 01:59:11am 14.5 years ago

Offline hellrazor
hellrazor Avatar Member+
586 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-27

I was wondering would it be okay for you to send me your simfiles that you have done for now, till Al gets them posted with the finished banners and BGs? While your at it please send DJjeff the simfiles too, it looks like he can't hardly contain himself.Laughing Hard

That is an acceptable request.

Audio Files:
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/download.php?type=ddrpack&categoryid=328

Disney Grooves Simfiles (minus audio):
http://sharebee.com/a971cc10

Please note the .dwi files are off by 14ms (if your system is synched to the StepMania 4.0 standard, if not your on your own) since they came from my personal collection, when you download the official pack I have made the correction already, that is the only difference between these and the official simfiles. If I were a better person I would change my own GlobalOffset to match the SM4.0 standard but it would mean changing the offset on 5700 simfiles as well and I just don't want to do that much work, plus the potential for human error...
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 6% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 14:33:44
This page took 0.011 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language