Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2009-06-04 09:32:06am 14.8 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
Figured I should make a thread for my few sims.
After the simfile link are the lines for what difficulties have been made. S is for single, D is for double. All foot ratings are based on the ITG scale. J indicates a joke chart.

Category Link

In order of making:
Silence (Kyzentun Mix)
SHeavy10(J)Challenge13(J) Edit: 16(J) Edit: 18(J)
A joke file. SHeavy is the only chart that's actually meant to be played/enjoyed, the others are just program generated stream dumps.

Strangeprogram
DLight10
Doubles only. DLight is a 10, based off of Mad Matt's Light singles chart. It's gone through a few revisions, but I haven't had the stamina to pass it yet.

Emotions Lost In Time
SLight10Standard10Heavy10Challenge11, variations on the same thing.
A file that I finished last night (April 16th). Rhythm and step placement are both me, syncing was done by x0_000. Over 6 minutes long. Challenge is what's meant to be played, the other charts are edits of it. I nearly passed it last night, but got screwed because I had my global offset set wrong (was trying to sync to a specific step artist's work).

Merriment in Morlia
SHeavy11
Finished this morning (April 24th). Rhythm and step placement are both by me, syncing was done by x0_000. Just over 5 minutes long.Heavy only right now. I failed it last night because I ran out of stamina.

Journey To Thor
SHeavy12
Finished a few minutes ago (May 18th). Rhythm and step placement by me, syncing by x0_000. Barely under 5 minutes long. I got a bit over halfway through last time I tried.

Freeze
SBeginner1(J)Light1(J)Heavy7 Edit: 8
Finished this morning (May 23rd). Rhythm and step placement by me, syncing by x0_000. 2:12 long, so shorter than the others. Long 12th stream at 72, so it's a 7. There's also an 8 footer edit included. I haven't bothered to do a video of either chart yet.

The Koan Of Drums
SLight5Standard9Heavy11
DLight8Standard9/10Heavy11/12Challenge13
Finished today (June 3rd). Rhythm and step placement by me, syncing by x0_000. 4:09 long, so another long song.
It's an 11 on the ITG scale. Has a lot of appropriate stepjumps, and a couple long streamy sections. A couple gimmicks, but you should have no trouble sightreading them.
7/5/09: 2 singles charts and 4 doubles charts added. Planning to make a DBeginner 7 footer.

Addicted
SHeavy9
Finished June 20th. Cut, sync, and steps by me. 2:13, so comparatively short.
Some appropriate stepjumps, some hands, and one spin. No gimmicks.

Forever
SHeavy9Challenge9
Finished July 26th. Sync and steps by me. ~3:30, but there's also a 2 minute [urlhttp://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewsimfile.php?simfileid=7729]cut version[/url] if you prefer 2 minute songs.
Challenge has some crossovers, some 16ths, some hands, and some bracketing. Heavy is basically Challenge with most of the hands and all the bracketing taken out.

The 7 Jump
DChallenge9
Made between 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM August 1st. Minor touchups the next day.
Sync by NIQ9, steps by me.
What's to say? I was inspired by the name of the song at 2 AM, so I made a chart based on it. Wear some kneepads.

Clowns
DChallenge8(J)
This chart is dedicated to silenttype01. I couldn't sleep, so I made this.
Sync and steps by me.
Are you reading the sequence okay?
I'll make a real chart eventually.

Don't Don't Go Away
SHeavy9Challenge9 DChallenge9
Made for the r21freak Friendship Pack #2. Challenge charts are very heavy on the crossovers, sHeavy has no crossovers. Hit all the mines for a special surprise.
Graphics by xynn, sync from the Universe 3 pack.

I'm Screaming Love
SStandard7Heavy9Challenge9 DChallenge9
Made for the r21freak Friendship Pack #2. Challenge charts have hands, Heavy does not. All charts contain rolls.
Graphics by xynn, sync from the Winx Club pack.

Comments welcome, but if you can't do 10s and hate 16ths, don't bother.
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #2 · Posted at 2009-06-04 09:41:54am 14.8 years ago

Offline NIQ9
NIQ9 Avatar Member
345 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-22

w00t

I need some good doubles r21's

I'll be sure to try a few of these soon Big Grin
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/NIQ9.png

Post #3 · Posted at 2009-10-27 10:34:06pm 14.4 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

Oh, I haven't gotten around to actually making the doubles charts yet. These are all singles so far.

Okay, I added difficulty lines to the descriptions in the first post. Yeah, I chose a semi misleading name for my category, but I will be making doubles at some point. Strangeprogram is the only doubles chart right now, and it's kinda crap.

Bump 09/6/20: Added "Addicted".

Bump 09/7/06: Added info for charts that have been added to "The Koan Of Drums".

Bump 09/7/30: Added "Forever".

Bump 09/8/3: Added "The 7 Jump".

Bump 09/10/27: Added "Clowns".

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #4 · Posted at 2009-10-27 11:04:12pm 14.4 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
I"ll be sure to play it the next time I play stepmania. I'll also get footage of it.

Post #5 · Posted at 2009-11-28 01:45:23am 14.4 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

Bump 09/11/27: Added "Don't Don't Go Away" and "I'm Screaming Love". Marked "Clowns" DChallenge as a joke chart. Think of it as a play on the "Can you see me now?" lyrics in the song.
Doubles charts for TKOD are available once again for people that find the link. I haven't revised them yet.
Doubles chart for "Forever" is available to anyone who gives me a ride to the arcade.

Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-20 04:47:06
This page took 0.007 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language