Drum Compatibility?

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2009-04-04 09:32:16am 14.9 years ago

Offline neodude237
neodude237 Avatar Member
1,169 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-17

Is the RR drum kit on the PS3 compatible with the original Rock Band? (Not 2)

Post #2 · Posted at 2009-04-20 10:12:07am 14.9 years ago

Offline RTCB
RTCB Avatar Member
197 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-15

"Killing multi-colored snails!"
Doubtful, but if nobody else has come up with a good answer, I'll look into it and edit this post when I find information (or lack thereof).

EDIT:
Well, I'm getting some weird, inconsistent info, but it looks like the answer is no. Then again, the site that gave me the info said that RR Drums aren't compatible with RR. There aren't any other websites I can immediately find that say definitely if RR drums are compatible with RB.

The reviews I'm finding on these games say that RR peripherals are NOT compatible with either version of RB.
In war, no matter what, killing is killing and no rules or morals can change that ~ Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
A non-violent pacifist will ultimately kill a hundred men just to save his own life ~ Albedo, the Resplendent Eclipse
There's no point in washing your hands if you're going to bloody them again anyway ~ Nigredo, the Black Dove
Even if I am inevitably going to die, I will still fight to live for as long as I possibly can ~ Citrine, the Dual Twilight

Click to see a Hardcore Gay picture.
What, you thought I was joking? Well, too bad. *evil laugh*

Post #3 · Posted at 2009-04-20 10:23:04am 14.9 years ago

Offline neodude237
neodude237 Avatar Member
1,169 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-17

That is not true, I just shelled out the money and bought RB2 and it does in fact work with that game.

Post #4 · Posted at 2009-04-20 10:31:46am 14.9 years ago

Offline RTCB
RTCB Avatar Member
197 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-15

"Killing multi-colored snails!"
lol, I was still doing research. On the website it's got the right info. Sorry, I was looking at the peripherals for the 360, which in fact AREN'T compatible with either version.

http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

There you go. I'm kinda dumb for not going there in the first place, but then I don't place much stock in Activision's ingenuity. Very well. Rubedo: 0, Activision: 1
In war, no matter what, killing is killing and no rules or morals can change that ~ Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
A non-violent pacifist will ultimately kill a hundred men just to save his own life ~ Albedo, the Resplendent Eclipse
There's no point in washing your hands if you're going to bloody them again anyway ~ Nigredo, the Black Dove
Even if I am inevitably going to die, I will still fight to live for as long as I possibly can ~ Citrine, the Dual Twilight

Click to see a Hardcore Gay picture.
What, you thought I was joking? Well, too bad. *evil laugh*
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-19 10:36:38
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language