Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2009-03-10 05:53:41am 15.1 years ago

Offline RTCB
RTCB Avatar Member
197 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-15

"Killing multi-colored snails!"
For a while I've been acquainted with this old-school anime term which comes from ZOE. Supposedly it's a method of instant and seamless teleportation. I considered the nature of the terms "Zero" and "Shift".

Avoiding the distorted and disconnected thoughts it my own brain, I later discovered Harry Potter's Apparition. I thought about how it felt, according to the protagonist, to be instantly teleported somewhere else. The sensation is decribed as a tight compression, as though being forced into an infinitely small space, and then being forced back out. In later books, a side-effect of improper Apparition is the leaving behind of parts, known as "splinching." I can assume that the nature was that these parts were still somehow attached to the owner, as they could still function (shown in which a limb still moves though separated from the main body). It implies that they were separated beyond a physical means, so finely that blood flowed normally without interruption, not spilling out of exposed insides.

In another end, some theories propose that space and time are constantly fluctuating without our notice. Areas grow larger and smaller, and time speeds up and slows down, based on certain laws.

So, if two points in space were compressed to absolute zero, and then decompressed, could an object at point A shift to point B without any distortion?

I don't claim to understand physics. I just simplify it enough for my own means. It's like a piece of graph paper. Draw out a grid. If the graph paper were then made to the size of a period, the grid would still be there. But try drawing it out again. The pencil touches every piece of the paper. Expanded it to normal size one pencil stab mars the whole paper.

I dunno if anybody understands what I'm saying. I'm really no good at this stuff. I just feel like speculating out of boredom. Feel free to shoot me down at your leisure.
In war, no matter what, killing is killing and no rules or morals can change that ~ Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
A non-violent pacifist will ultimately kill a hundred men just to save his own life ~ Albedo, the Resplendent Eclipse
There's no point in washing your hands if you're going to bloody them again anyway ~ Nigredo, the Black Dove
Even if I am inevitably going to die, I will still fight to live for as long as I possibly can ~ Citrine, the Dual Twilight

Click to see a Hardcore Gay picture.
What, you thought I was joking? Well, too bad. *evil laugh*
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 5% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-24 03:33:42
This page took 0.003 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language