Logo

Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- II

           
Register Log In | Back To Forums

Post #41 · Posted at 2008-12-09 05:50:31am 5.8 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Badge Member+
2,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26
447.8pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: seraph086770[at]yahoo.comAOL Instant Messenger: viper086770
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
Quote: an1ma7ion
I honestly believe that the site doesn't needed to be updated. We've barely scratched at having this style for a year and you guys already want to change it...

Quote: Zukin-Man
People are being judged on their avatars and sigs now? Is that why I dropped thirty points in the past two days?
No, you just post stupid posts and you upload crap to the gallery.

Where did this unfounded sense of superiority come from?

Anyway, 5th style mk II looks great. It just needs a dark contrast theme for us vampires.

Post #42 · Posted at 2008-12-09 05:55:40am 5.8 years ago

Offline an1ma7ion
an1ma7ion Avatar Badge Banned
184 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-18
-29.6pts
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: an1ma7ion
"I did nothing wrong."
[quote=Zukin-Man][quote=an1ma7ion]

Blow me, Red-Rated.[/quote]

I will. Watch me.

Post #43 · Posted at 2008-12-09 06:01:34am 5.8 years ago

Offline Zukin-Man
Zukin-Man Avatar Badge Member+
4,488 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-05-12
419.9pts
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebook
Xbox Gamer Tag: Iron Chef Howie
"The Greatest Of Stepmania"
Quote: an1ma7ion
Quote: Zukin-Man
Blow me, Red-Rated.

I will. Watch me.
Coming Soon: Rule 34 on Howie?

*shiver*

Post #44 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:34:36am 5.8 years ago

Offline roy2009xedit
roy2009xedit Avatar Badge Member
5,221 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-10
221.9pts
Log in to send this user a private message
"jubeat knit one, purl two"
*risks losing more points*

Quote: an1ma7ion
People are being judged on their avatars and sigs now? Is that why I dropped thirty points in the past two days?
No, you just post stupid posts and you upload crap to the gallery.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Random/roy2009xedit.pnghttp://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/Kawaii%20Rangers/037.png

Post #45 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:41:13am 5.8 years ago

Offline Meseki
Meseki Avatar Badge Member
634 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-07-08
135.0pts
Log in to send this user a private message
Quote: an1ma7ion
I honestly believe that the site doesn't needed to be updated. We've barely scratched at having this style for a year and you guys already want to change it...
You haven't been visiting this site very much, have you? A year ago we were about to get the 4th style of the site, which was launched with DJ TROOPERS AC.
IIDX Rank: SP 九段 (7/8)/ DP 七段 (5/8); 1P Side player
SP 11* Clears: 132/150 (88.00%); 12* Clears: 22/96 (22.92%)
Has access to CS 9th-EMP+PB+US, uses extended KOCs.

Post #46 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:44:44am 5.8 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Badge Moderator+
10,060 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20
782.9pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: oni91[at]hotmail.co.ukSkype: Oni-91FacebookTwitter: oni91_v2
Xbox Gamer Tag: SemtexDrinker3DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"As désenchantée as they come"
Quote: Zukin-Man
Quote: an1ma7ion
Quote: Zukin-Man
People are being judged on their avatars and sigs now? Is that why I dropped thirty points in the past two days?
No, you just post stupid posts and you upload crap to the gallery.
That's odd, I tend to post in the same context as the recent posts in every thread, not to mention I have yet to upload anything to the gallery.

Blow me, Red-Rated.
I believe he thinks you're Queen-zukin. In which case, LOL.

Also, it seems my raw rating's dropped by 15. Hmm.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/smiling_face.gif
Forum drama, eh?

Post #47 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:48:46am 5.8 years ago

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Badge Admin
8,004 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01
1086.2pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: alanhmlam2k[at]hotmail.comAOL Instant Messenger: alanhmlamSkype: alanhmlamFacebookTwitter: al2k4Google+TwitchHitbox
Xbox Gamer Tag: al2k4PlayStation Network: al2k4Nintendo Network ID: alanhmlamSteam: alanhmlamOrigin: alanhmlam3DS Friend Code: 3540-0871-4839Game Center Nickname: al2k4CROSS×BEATS User ID: 64014374GREE Username: al2k4
OK guys, if you're seriously gonna do this, do it via PMs. Any more arguing in this thread I will delete on sight.

As for the Contributions page, yeah I'll work on that soon. Happy

Post #48 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:49:39am 5.8 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Badge Member+
7,762 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19
643.9pts
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: Racsotype013DS Friend Code: 1564 3161 8478
"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: Oni-91
I believe he thinks you're Queen-zukin. In which case, LOL.
Also, it seems my raw rating's dropped by 15. Hmm.

Bah, you ruined the fun.

You got affected too huh? If we get anymore reports we might just have to assemble the Kawaii Rangers to see what's going on.

Post #49 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:54:53am 5.8 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Badge Moderator+
10,060 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20
782.9pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: oni91[at]hotmail.co.ukSkype: Oni-91FacebookTwitter: oni91_v2
Xbox Gamer Tag: SemtexDrinker3DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"As désenchantée as they come"
OK, in a Herculanean effort to steer the thread back on topic, I have a request.

I'd love to see a return to the simfile page having a 'latest official/user upload' tab. It made discovering new files a lot simpler.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/smiling_face.gif
Forum drama, eh?

Post #50 · Posted at 2008-12-09 07:55:48am 5.8 years ago

Offline KKiONI
KKiONI Avatar Badge Member
2,431 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2007-12-06
256.7pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: squeekysport[at]hotmail.comYouTubeHitbox
Xbox Gamer Tag: KKiONINintendo Network ID: KKiONISteam: KKiONI3DS Friend Code: 2320-6631-1671
"BEEJAY REVEL A"
Quote: silenttype01
Quote: Oni-91
I believe he thinks you're Queen-zukin. In which case, LOL.
Also, it seems my raw rating's dropped by 15. Hmm.

Bah, you ruined the fun.

You got affected too huh? If we get anymore reports we might just have to assemble the Kawaii Rangers to see what's going on.
we should have a theme song for the Kawaii Rangers

Post #51 · Posted at 2008-12-09 08:02:09am 5.8 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Badge Member+
7,762 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19
643.9pts
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: Racsotype013DS Friend Code: 1564 3161 8478
"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: al2k4
As for the Contributions page, yeah I'll work on that soon. Happy

Sweet; has there been anybody else that has contributed aside from the ones that are already listed?

Post #52 · Posted at 2008-12-09 08:04:16am 5.8 years ago

Offline Zukin-Man
Zukin-Man Avatar Badge Member+
4,488 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-05-12
419.9pts
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebook
Xbox Gamer Tag: Iron Chef Howie
"The Greatest Of Stepmania"
Quote: KKiONI
we should have a theme song for the Kawaii Rangers
You should have a SIGNAL for the Kawaii Rangers, and it should be a silhouette of Konata.

Post #53 · Posted at 2008-12-09 08:04:28am 5.8 years ago

Offline DMAxel
DMAxel Avatar Badge Member
2,471 Posts
Chile
Reg. 2007-10-01
504.2pts
Log in to send this user a private messageFacebook
Quote: Oni-91
OK, in a Herculanean effort to steer the thread back on topic, I have a request.

I'd love to see a return to the simfile page having a 'latest official/user upload' tab. It made discovering new files a lot simpler.

I agree with this Big Grin
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Song%20Title/WayoftheDigitalSamurai.png http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/DigiMindAxel%27s%20original%20simfiles%20beta%20style/Streak/Streak.png
My simfiles (2012~2013) (2014~)

Post #54 · Posted at 2008-12-10 12:43:01pm 5.8 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Badge Member+
7,762 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19
643.9pts
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: Racsotype013DS Friend Code: 1564 3161 8478
"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: al2k4
And also, a reminder, the user rating thing is supposed to be for forum conduct and post quality, not to judge peoples' avatars and signatures. Confused
Sorry to bring this up again Al, but this for a different matter entirely as I've wanted to bring this into question for a while now.

I've decided to look through the User List to look at the members. You know, just to see the people that have registered and to see who the first users were. After seeing a couple I've noticed that the majority of the users have a rating of 7.1. The ones that I've seen with this rating appear in page 1 and 2 under the Users that start with a hyphen and the letter A.

I've also noticed that there is no user with the id number 3 and 14.

I figured that the latter is a bug and the former to be either a secretive multiple accounter or just someone spam rating, giving everyone a +5.

Post #55 · Posted at 2008-12-10 01:01:44pm 5.8 years ago

Offline neodude237
neodude237 Avatar Badge Member
1,166 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-17
267.2pts
Log in to send this user a private messageAOL Instant Messenger: stepmaniafreak1Skype: neodude237Twitter: neodude237
PlayStation Network: neodude237
Quote: Oni-91
OK, in a Herculanean effort to steer the thread back on topic, I have a request.

I'd love to see a return to the simfile page having a 'latest official/user upload' tab. It made discovering new files a lot simpler.
I second this, I was about the request this, but just read Oni's post, it really helps me keep my simfiles updated Tongue

Post #56 · Posted at 2008-12-10 01:17:10pm 5.8 years ago

Offline boomba
boomba Avatar Badge Member
11,692 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-01-19
219.0pts
Log in to send this user a private messageYahoo Instant Messenger: kucil_bulba2227[at]yahoo.com
"~ The evolution has begun ! ~"
I miss the old notification whenever there's updates for either official or user's simfiles.

I mean,

the one that pop up after I click "ssimfile".

Post #57 · Posted at 2008-12-10 01:28:06pm 5.8 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Badge Member
2,980 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20
235.2pts
Log in to send this user a private message
"I read Barefoot Boy too much."
Quote: silenttype01
Quote: al2k4
And also, a reminder, the user rating thing is supposed to be for forum conduct and post quality, not to judge peoples' avatars and signatures. Confused
Sorry to bring this up again Al, but this for a different matter entirely as I've wanted to bring this into question for a while now.

I've decided to look through the User List to look at the members. You know, just to see the people that have registered and to see who the first users were. After seeing a couple I've noticed that the majority of the users have a rating of 7.1. The ones that I've seen with this rating appear in page 1 and 2 under the Users that start with a hyphen and the letter A.

I've also noticed that there is no user with the id number 3 and 14.

I figured that the latter is a bug and the former to be either a secretive multiple accounter or just someone spam rating, giving everyone a +5.
I remember when I first started, seeing a post where Al had noted some new person that went through and rated everyone down. He removed those ratings.
Why do you care if someone decided to rate everybody +5 though?
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is. AAA #1 AAA #2 AAA #3 AAA #4 AAA #5 AAA #6 AAA #7
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/2574_2.png?t=1253980692http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/Kyzentun.pnghttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/shahllen/User%20Banners/Kyzentun.png
The 7 Jump D Challenge 7 (see song title)
GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #58 · Posted at 2008-12-10 01:28:59pm 5.8 years ago

Offline deliriousXD
deliriousXD Avatar Badge Member+
1,652 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-08-08
248.4pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: lightarrow[at]hotmail.comAOL Instant Messenger: arrowguy59Facebook
Xbox Gamer Tag: DJ XD
"BACK IT UP BACK IT UP"
Quote: neodude237
Quote: Oni-91
OK, in a Herculanean effort to steer the thread back on topic, I have a request.

I'd love to see a return to the simfile page having a 'latest official/user upload' tab. It made discovering new files a lot simpler.
I second this, I was about the request this, but just read Oni's post, it really helps me keep my simfiles updated Tongue

Third'd. I miss this Sad
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/deliriousXD.png http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Song%20Title/dxbd.png

Post #59 · Posted at 2008-12-10 08:52:27pm 5.8 years ago

Offline al2k4
al2k4 Avatar Badge Admin
8,004 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-05-01
1086.2pts
Log in to send this user a private messageWindows Live Messenger: alanhmlam2k[at]hotmail.comAOL Instant Messenger: alanhmlamSkype: alanhmlamFacebookTwitter: al2k4Google+TwitchHitbox
Xbox Gamer Tag: al2k4PlayStation Network: al2k4Nintendo Network ID: alanhmlamSteam: alanhmlamOrigin: alanhmlam3DS Friend Code: 3540-0871-4839Game Center Nickname: al2k4CROSS×BEATS User ID: 64014374GREE Username: al2k4
Quote: silenttype01
I've decided to look through the User List to look at the members. You know, just to see the people that have registered and to see who the first users were. After seeing a couple I've noticed that the majority of the users have a rating of 7.1. The ones that I've seen with this rating appear in page 1 and 2 under the Users that start with a hyphen and the letter A.
boomba seems to have given a ton of people 5 points, that's why they're all 7.1.

Quote: silenttype01
I've also noticed that there is no user with the id number 3 and 14.
Those might be accounts I've deleted while the site was under construction back in 2006.

Quote: silenttype01
I figured that the latter is a bug and the former to be either a secretive multiple accounter or just someone spam rating, giving everyone a +5.
Nope, if there's no user, it means it's been deleted.

Bump: Added the Latest Official/User Simfiles options to the simfile page.

Post #60 · Posted at 2008-12-11 03:53:11am 5.8 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Badge Member+
7,762 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19
643.9pts
Log in to send this user a private message
PlayStation Network: Racsotype013DS Friend Code: 1564 3161 8478
"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
heh, heh, wow, boomba, you really are a nice person! Cool
Well, at least nothing happened when I tried to rate the non-existent users.Dead
Thanks for clearing that up Al.

I have a suggestion for the Site agent. Rather than having an e-mail sent to the user when there is a new reply, why not send a PM rather than an e-mail? I think it would would be more handy as the user wouldn't have to go to their e-mail to check if there are new replies.
           
Register Log In | Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2014 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- II
Web Server: 1% · Database: 4%
This page took 0.096 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language