スレッドロックしました フォーラム戻る

ポスト #1 · 2008-11-15 10:30:37amにポスト 15.3年前

Offline RTCB
RTCB Avatar Member
197 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2008-11-15

"Killing multi-colored snails!"
I know it just came out, but I've been scanning random sources and haven't found any raw HQ audiofiles of most of the V5 songs. What I'm looking for is Hitori Asobi [ヒトリアソビ] by iNO. There's like, one video on youtube of some guy playing it, but I can't find it anywhere else.

If anyone has the file or knows where to get the file please help me out.

Hooray for first post!
In war, no matter what, killing is killing and no rules or morals can change that ~ Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
A non-violent pacifist will ultimately kill a hundred men just to save his own life ~ Albedo, the Resplendent Eclipse
There's no point in washing your hands if you're going to bloody them again anyway ~ Nigredo, the Black Dove
Even if I am inevitably going to die, I will still fight to live for as long as I possibly can ~ Citrine, the Dual Twilight

Click to see a Hardcore Gay picture.
What, you thought I was joking? Well, too bad. *evil laugh*

ポスト #2 · 2008-11-15 11:06:40amにポスト 15.3年前

Offline Silencer
Silencer Avatar Banned
198 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2008-10-02

1.) try asking the guy who made the vid.
2.) I never heard of it >_<

Any one know where a simfile/audio for SNOW by RAM from beatmania can be found? I'm desperate.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z54/dontcat/Ramjetinpast.gif Transformers > Human+Horse

ポスト #3 · 2008-11-15 02:29:21pmにポスト 15.3年前

Offline Queen-Zukin
Queen-Zukin Avatar Member
1,251 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2008-10-11

"cold weather season♪"
try bemanistyle

ポスト #4 · 2009-01-08 06:27:20amにポスト 15.2年前

Offline RTCB
RTCB Avatar Member
197 ポスト
United States
Reg. 2008-11-15

"Killing multi-colored snails!"
Oh, btw, Silencer, some guy named J.D. Oruma had it. We traded off some matroskas and he had and one of them was an HQ vid of the song. I only remember it now because I saw a vid of it. Unfortunately I deleted it and I don't know where he is now. It was on DDRUK if that helps though.
In war, no matter what, killing is killing and no rules or morals can change that ~ Rubedo, the Crystal Blood
A non-violent pacifist will ultimately kill a hundred men just to save his own life ~ Albedo, the Resplendent Eclipse
There's no point in washing your hands if you're going to bloody them again anyway ~ Nigredo, the Black Dove
Even if I am inevitably going to die, I will still fight to live for as long as I possibly can ~ Citrine, the Dual Twilight

Click to see a Hardcore Gay picture.
What, you thought I was joking? Well, too bad. *evil laugh*
スレッドロックしました フォーラム戻る

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-28 15:49:16
このページは0.005秒サーバータイム使用する。
Theme: starlight · Language: japanese
Reset Theme & Language