Post #1 · Posted at 2008-11-10 12:38:46am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Happy hardcore does not count.

I'm talking like Neophyte, Art of Fighters, and I guess some teranoid if you want.

I've been listening to Hado Channel 4 for the past month or so and I can't get enough of it. Hado Channel is pretty much a bunch of j-core artists and hardcore dj's playing for like 5 hours straight with short breaks in between artists. DJ Chucky had a sick set. A bunch of Mad Dog and AoF. He also played Vanishing Point lol.

Anyway, there was also a section for m1dy, but it was pretty boring because it was him just playing his songs. They weren't mixed or anything. It's hard to say m1dy is boring, but it just is this time. At least he played Kiranger.

Warst and Akira Death both had slots. Man, 15 minutes of blistering speedcore and industrial is amazing. Warst threw in a lot of extra stuff too which makes it hilarious.

C-Type had a solid set as well. Remixes of Dies Irae and Chasing Cars. It was great.

Overall, Hado Channel 4 was absolutely amazing. I can't stop listening to it because of how awesome it is. If you can get your hands on some mp3's or something, I highly recommend you listen to a lot of it.

Anyway, post your love for hardcore.
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #2 · Posted at 2008-11-10 02:30:06am 15.4 years ago

Offline roy2009xedit
roy2009xedit Avatar Member
5,221 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-10

"jubeat knit one, purl two"
I know this is off-topic, but why do people even like that stuff anyway? To me, it sounds like nothing more than uncreative garbage lacking melody. When I first played gigadelic, I thought "WTF is this?" I haven't heard any gabba song that belies such a belief.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Random/roy2009xedit.pnghttp://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/Kawaii%20Rangers/037.png

Post #3 · Posted at 2008-11-10 02:35:47am 15.4 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
The same reason why Soulja Boy has a music career.

Wait a minute, it's nothing like. Hardcore has redeeming features.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #4 · Posted at 2008-11-10 02:43:29am 15.4 years ago

Offline roy2009xedit
5,221 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-10

Quote: any urban black youth
The same reason why DJ Technorch has a music career.

Wait a minute, it's nothing like. Rap has redeeming features.

...yeah. You can defend a genre all you want, but your opinion holds a different amount of weight if you're in a niche group.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Random/roy2009xedit.pnghttp://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/Kawaii%20Rangers/037.png

Post #5 · Posted at 2008-11-10 02:45:41am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Quote: RoyBoyCF
I know this is off-topic, but why do people even like that stuff anyway? To me, it sounds like nothing more than uncreative garbage lacking melody. When I first played gigadelic, I thought "WTF is this?" I haven't heard any gabba song that belies such a belief.
ay carumba is better

I always found happy hardcore and UK hardcore to be on the uncreative side. Same tempo, same beat, same saw leads...I feel like I'm hearing the same thing over and over

To be fair, there are a few happy hardcore songs that I actually like.

I enjoy the complexity of some hardcore songs.
A̷̴̷͎̣̪̯̰̺͕͕̦͙̙̥͚̤͔̺̰ͭ̃ͯ͆̋ͨͧͩ̏̓̓ͨͤͨ̈ͫ͗̎͢ͅw̷̳̯̠̥ͦ̇̽̀̀ͩͯ͆̈̎̾͛̏͒͑ͩ̑͑͡ͅa̵̯̤̗͈̞̱͎͔͕͖͈̤͎͓͍̝͈̍͌̆ͨͤ̏͆͛̕͢ͅk̸̢͇̫̳̖̥̣̜̤̟̫͓̝̙̰̮ͪ͗̔ͣͧͩ͊̅̒̏̆͜ͅȩ̵̴̻̻͈͇̣͎͈͈͖̮̪͎̻͉̀ͣͭ̔ͮͭ̈́̎͑̽͌ͯͮ̑̉͑̀͘͞n̙͚̫͈̻̰͓͂͆ͣ̉ͬͯͩ͌ͤ̎͗̂̅͊̎ͥ̒́͢͟͠ͅ ̡̄̇̐̏ͦ͑̋͒̍̀ͯ̍̆͌̄̚҉̵͏̣͕̺͈̤̣̱͉̥̗̲̙̟̩̗̪̳̦̹m̵̵̖̭̺̰̭̣ͧ̑̌̔ͩ͡y͋̇̃̎̚͜҉̠͚̺̣̯̟͖̙͉̘̞̥͙̼̯͉̬ͅ ̶̸̬̝̥̦̫̦͓̗͚̈́̆͊̉ͤͤ̿͡C̷̛̣̳͕͔̳̤̬̻̩͍̝͙̹̏̿̔͊ͪ̓̂̎͝ͅḩ̷̤͈͙̫̾ͤ̌ͩ̽͌͑̾ͩ̓̄͢ȋ̵̧̙̲̪̱͓͉̟̾ͬ̊̅ͧ͆̀͟͜l̢͕͚̺̰̘̠̜̼̪̥͔̪̤̫͇̟̏̇̆͛͌ͥͪ̐͋ͨ̈̾͐̑̏͘͘͟d̢̨̙̩̣̞̫̞̖͕͎̄ͦ͂ͪͭ͛̔̿͋̄̔̐̒ͥ̚̕͟͜ ̶̨͓̯̫̹͉͚̬͕̙̦̰͗͌̽ͪ͡ͅͅAͩͤ̍̔ͦ͋͑ͫ̐̓̿̈́ͬͨͭ͏̸͕͈̥̮͇͖̼̝̺̤̩͙̲̙̭̖͡͠ͅn̢̟͔̰̬̦̹͑͑̌͒͑̉́́ḑ̶̵̨̮̘̩̗̘̪̮̬̤̙͖̺̭̖͖͍͈͓̯͑͒̐̍͛ͧ̊̔ͫ̇͟ ̣̻͉͙̯̺̔͋ͣ̾ͤ̌̿̕̕͜ͅȩ̎ͤ̌́ͣ̇̃͋ͨ̀ͩͦ̔̎̿͟͏̡̯̞͎̳͈̘̺͍̯̳̥̳͡m̵̶̨͎̘̗̩̗̩̠̦̮̼͈͖̹̼͇͆̅ͤ̈́̊̊̏ͪ̾̂ͅb̧̧̨͚̞̯̤̻ͥͩ͐̉̾́r̨͚͎̜͓̲̥̤̜̤͙̫ͨͤ̆͋͒̑ͧͯ̎̚͘͜ͅa̴̋̽ͦͨͤ͑ͮ́̚͜͏̯̪̰̞̩͙̳͈̖͎̘̞͇̥͇̫c̴̢̣̝͖̭̬̫̻̩̆̉͂̓ͯ̔̽͑̌͊̌ͦ́͢ę̦͚̜̟̻͕̻̖̰̱̞̱̹̣̪̭̙ͦ̆ͦ͗̾̂ͪ͑̋̎̎̃̄ͬ͗͗̋̀ ̝̯̹̻̩͚̱͚̽̈́͂ͭͮͤ͘t̥͎̫̘̫̫̰͈͔̔̓̅̇̌̑̈́̒ͯ͌͐̎̀̅͑̆́ͅh̡̆̍ͬ̿̈́͊̄̌̃́̄͑̅̏ͤ͏̬̙̦͉̭͈̝͎̩̦͎̮̬̀ę̸̞̼̲̫̯̪͈̉͑͒̏ͭ͊̀̿̚ ̶̨̨̛̣͓̻̰̭̰̮͎̲̦̲͐̑̒ͥͯ̈͌̌̆͛g̛͉̫̼̙̩̤̦̣̖̙̹̮̳̾̿͌̐ͥ̈ͩͫ̚̕͜͡͠lͫ͆̄͋ͥ̂͛̀̚͏̸͕̦̥̗̦̻͇̜͎̹͎̺ͅơ̸̶̢͍͔͖̞͙͚̺̹̩͙̹͉͔ͣ̔ͤ̐ͧ̈̇̂̍ͯ̚ͅr̸̸̛̰̺̩͍̼̪͚̟̱͔̯̈͒̊̀ͭͦ͘y̧ͯ͛͋ͣ̐͆̉̅ͤ͐̂̓͊̕͏̵̪̪̦̩̼̣͔̦̪͎̗͔̮̻̞͖̕ ̡͉̺̲̘̖̲͚̭̲̜̦̞̪̗̤̹̱̲͚̇̽ͯͤ͜ṯ̹̲̖̦̝̮̲͓̲͉̘͛̓̆̽̇̓̈́̄ͧͨ̋͗͘͞͞ḩ̛̜̺̞̼͙̫͍̭̟̯̳̱̻͖͚͊͋̉ͥ̉ͤ̇ͨ̄̉ͨ̏̃̂ͅͅa̢̞̞̗͔̥̟͉̝̺̼̺̮̓̈ͥͪ͗ͧͭ̓́̀͘ͅt̛̥͉̘̣̳́̔͗͛ͦ̆̾͆͂̋ͧ̈ͥ̋̉͝ ̻̲͔͍̪͚̠̠̣̳̟̱̲̤̥͎͓̲̐̑̾͗̄̉̆̊ͤ̇͌̒ͦͥ̚̚͡͠i̴̛̩͓͖̹̥̹̣̥̼̼̮̠͋̅̆̐̎ͫ̒͊ͦ̏̐͌̈͂̐͌̿̚͞ş̜̗̩͖̻̺͉̜̝̯̟̺̰̭̥̟͖̳̈́̆̋̂ͣ̚͟ͅ ̥͔͔͖̰̙̰̬͕̲̞͓̤̎ͭ̌̎ͩͧͤ͗ͮͯ̾̔̑̈̂͘y͑͒̌ͬ̽̌ͧ͗̄̎͟͏͕̰̫̫͈͚̤̫̙o͆͗̓͐͒̏̀̿ͫ̾̑̈́̓ͧ̚̚҉̷̟̼̮̺̠͕͈͔̣̮̬̥̣͙͙̲̖̹͕͢͡͠u̠̳̱̩͚̩̮̖̩̝̗̫͖̞̲͕̞ͥ̎͑͗ͥ̍ͩͫͤ͑̔̎͑̒ͦ̒́͜͡r̢͈̝͔͎̤̝̻̝͉̻̻͉̰ͬ̍́ͤ͆͑ͩͦ̋ͮ̋̓̅ͬͫ̃̕ ̸̵̶̶̣͍̭̞̪̫͕̞̬̞̙̭̦͚̗͚̏͛̑̎̐͊͛̒̃ͭ̄̄ͬͩ͡b̶̴͎̳̰̫̞͔̰̰̺͉̻̮̲̪̜̏̽͋̓̐͌̋ͬ̊̽͋͋̈̀̓̀̆͜͢͞ͅi̛ͦ̒ͥ̕͜͞҉͓͖̲r̟̺̗̤̘̟̋ͦͪ̾̿͒̇̒̋ͩ̅͒ͮͫ̑͘͠ť̷̴̉̽ͫͩ̏͊ͬ͂͑̅ͥ͐́̅͗҉͏̣͉̦̜͢ͅh̵͎͙̲̰̳̯͖̄̿̉͑̎̾̎͑͗̍͑̾̐͊́ ̫̻͕̳̤͓͔̞̯̈́͌̇̅ͮ̒͛ͣ̀͝r̴̸͈͔͉̤̻̘̱̹̹̺̻͚̙͖͆̐͐ͯͩ͊ͭ̾̌̃̑ͯ̇͠i͎͔̥̬̜̝̝͚̤̪̖͈̙̞ͭͪ̿ͧ͗̀ġ̞̲̮̣̼͍̹̞͔͇̘ͬ̏͛̆ͪ̒̆́̕h̾ͣͤ̃̔ͬ͊̐ͬ̃̋̓ͦ̓͋͌͗̿͏̢̦͔̰̤͍̻̭̬̺̬̥̹͔͍͎ͅṯ̶̢̛̭̻̹͎̝̘̳̞̫̣̝̑̌̊̊͆̒͆̀͘͞

Post #6 · Posted at 2008-11-10 02:45:57am 15.4 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
But does liking a niche genre mean your opinion is valued less? I don't know whether it is, but I don't think it should be.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #7 · Posted at 2008-11-10 03:12:10am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
I think it's a little unfair to say my opinion on music isn't worth anything just because I listen to genres like speedcore. I listen to just about everything: IDM, noisecore, uk hardcore, gabber, rotterdam, happy hardcore, DnB, j-pop...just to throw out a few genres. I listen to a wider range of music than other people, so why should my opinion be void?

Post #8 · Posted at 2008-11-10 03:17:05am 15.4 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
People need to just realize that everyone has their OWN opinion and their OWN tastes in music. If you don't like Hardcore music, then why even post in this thread? Go complain about it somewhere else.

But yeah, Hardcore music is one of my favorites, probably because of the pumping bass. I'm a sucker for heavy bass.

Post #9 · Posted at 2008-11-10 03:17:58am 15.4 years ago

Offline e-s-g
e-s-g Avatar Member
2,208 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2007-11-16

Quote: Bolt-Edge
ay carumba is better
what RoyBoy said is true to what I think of ay carumba. I am actually incapable of seeing any musical quality in that song.

However, teranoid's other stuff is awesome, and gabba is lots of fun to listen to. The Deep Striker and tripping contact Remix come to mind.
i don't listen to much hardcore anyway, but it's not TOO bad I guess.
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/iidxsig/2004.png?t=12561638100
gay for kors k

Post #10 · Posted at 2008-11-10 03:55:54am 15.4 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693

One would probably listen to hardcore gabba for a different reason than when they listen to something with good melody. Melody makes you feel good when you hear it, while gabba's hardcore out of control washing machine beat is appealing if you have a lot of pent up frustration. I can appreciate either one really.

Post #11 · Posted at 2008-11-10 06:25:34am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Define "good melody."

Post #12 · Posted at 2008-11-10 06:29:33am 15.4 years ago

Offline AnxD
AnxD Avatar Member
1,217 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-01

"Ready!?"

...yeah. You can defend a genre all you want, but your opinion holds a different amount of weight if you're in a niche group.
So you're saying you'd defend Soulja Boy over Technorch? Ugh. Disgusting.

Hardcore TOO DEEP for you?

Music doesn't need complex melodies to be excellent. Have you ever listened to Philip Glass? He can make two notes and simple variations of it become beautiful and insightful music. Same with hardcore. It's more complex than one might think. You could say the same with Post-Rock.

However, Soulja Boy is and idiot who steals and makes a killing off awful music. He's NOT RAP. Rap is ATCQ, Wu-Tang, Black Star, and etc.

/mu/-core over.

Post #13 · Posted at 2008-11-10 06:43:08am 15.4 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
Quote: Bolt-Edge
Define "good melody."

Maybe a better word would have been complex melody.

Post #14 · Posted at 2008-11-10 06:46:39am 15.4 years ago

Offline NEMESetup
NEMESetup Avatar Member
2,026 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-30

"Gimme a mothaf----n' break!"
Quote: AnxD

Music doesn't need complex melodies to be excellent. Have you ever listened to Philip Glass? He can make two notes and simple variations of it become beautiful and insightful music. Same with hardcore. It's more complex than one might think. You could say the same with Post-Rock.

However, Soulja Boy is and idiot who steals and makes a killing off awful music. He's NOT RAP. Rap is ATCQ, Wu-Tang, Black Star, and etc.

/mu/-core over.

To add on to this, Soulja Boy isn't even talented. All he does is walk around talking about superheroes and sex, and maybe a different topic that isn't even worth listening to. That's it.

Post #15 · Posted at 2008-11-10 07:48:35am 15.4 years ago

Offline Pandemonium X
Pandemonium X Avatar Member
10,358 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-04-06

Nintendo Network ID: PandemoniumEJPNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2916-7192-8116
Thank you. Soulja boy is just a 19 year old spoiled brat that thinks he's gangster. but again, isn't that just about every new rap person that comes around these days?Dead

Post #16 · Posted at 2008-11-10 07:51:32am 15.4 years ago

Offline roy2009xedit
5,221 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-10

LOL

Not for a second would I defend either one. If I had to choose one....I wouldn't.

Psshh, more like too superficial. I love deep.

Post #17 · Posted at 2008-11-10 07:57:27am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Too bad Technorch is actually good at making music.

Post #18 · Posted at 2008-11-10 08:13:35am 15.4 years ago

Offline Pie-kun
Pie-kun Avatar Member+
6,172 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-03-25

"On ZiV I'm like Princess Diana"
I got Hardcore the Addiction the other week, it's really good. Angel from the Sky / Darwin feat. Alison Wade is awesome.

Post #19 · Posted at 2008-11-10 10:56:29am 15.4 years ago

Offline Bolt-Edge
Bolt-Edge Avatar Member
2,361 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-03

"No."
Too happy for this thread lol.

Post #20 · Posted at 2008-11-10 11:38:17am 15.4 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
Quote: NEMESetup
People need to just realize that everyone has their OWN opinion and their OWN tastes in music. If you don't like Hardcore music, then why even post in this thread? Go complain about it somewhere else.
This is why I left it to RoyBoyCF to make the negative post.

Whether I like a hardcore or gabba song seems random at this point. I dislike the rottel-the-GTFO songs, but I like Vanessa. And I dislike most technorch stuff.
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-24 17:43:12
This page took 0.017 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language