Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2008-10-28 07:22:28pm 15.4 years ago

Offline 3x0t1c m4n
3x0t1c m4n Avatar Member
3,379 Posts
Indonesia
Reg. 2008-08-26

"i'm back "
Hi guyz, we should talk about our worst experience when playing DDR in the past.

Start from me :
- Almost fall from the pad when playing double w/o bar (non-flat at that time)
- Failing such an easy song like Golden Sky Heavy (damn SN pad)

http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/3279.png?t=1281328792

Post #2 · Posted at 2008-10-28 08:48:03pm 15.4 years ago

Offline mageman17
mageman17 Avatar Member
2,102 Posts
Philippines
Reg. 2008-06-15

"MAGGLE"
Acting (and really was) a total n00b when i played on a 3rd mix machine.
http://i.imgur.com/wX5XjLU.png

Thank you so much, Lord Toon!

Post #3 · Posted at 2008-10-28 10:14:43pm 15.4 years ago

Offline boomba
boomba Avatar Member
11,698 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-01-19

"~ The evolution has begun ! ~"
worst experience:

at a game center called emi,
there were kids running here and there on the SN2 pads,
even when I was playing.
They're also so noisy.

Post #4 · Posted at 2008-10-28 10:47:01pm 15.4 years ago

Offline Artix
Artix Avatar Member
93 Posts
Singapore
Reg. 2007-05-01

Played bare foot and.. Stepped on the screw.

OUCH

Played Sakura and accidentally put it at Speed 2x, which I can't even read. And there were like a few pros watching.
I have my own simfile directory now!
Please download my simfiles and give comments!
Artix's DDR Specials

Post #5 · Posted at 2008-11-09 07:19:15am 15.3 years ago

Offline stsung
stsung Avatar Member
127 Posts
Czech Republic
Reg. 2008-09-29

worst experience overall:
the worst experience was when I was standing on DDR machine for the first time in my life. I don't know why but I decided to play Sakura Heavy doubles later on that day (after like 6 hours spent in the arcades already). I was doing fine. When the last speed up came there is a part where you really have to run from side of the platform to the other one. I slipped on the arrow panel (don't ask me how! I played barefoot) and fell of the platform. I got stuck in between a plexiglass wall and the edge of the platform. My leg got stuck there. Everyone was like "oh my god" and went to get me out of it. I couldn't walk for three weeks.

Story continued...
Next time in the very same arcades I wanted to play doubles once more. But after the "here we go" left the screen I literally froze on the platform. Well the machine showed Stage Failed quite soon but I had to collect all my wits to even leave the platform. I was scared to death for some reason. The worst was that there were people watching me and not really knowing me. I wonder what they thought. (because I could do tens double no bar at that point).

I have to say that overcoming this fear whenever I wanted to play double was difficult. It seemed that I would not even be able to play doubles at all...
------------------------------------------------
worst experience related to my performance...
I decided to play Max300 one day...on my last stage. There was a huge crowd watching me. Anyway I played....was doing fine... 1st great, 2nd great 377 combo.....3-6th great.....I started to get really nervous at this part and I was wondering if I manage to FC the song or not. The last arrows showed up.... D - perfect, D - perfect, D - MISS!!!! o_O, freeze - perfect.
This particular miss made me so angry that I forgot about everyone and everything around me. I just stomped out of the arcades and did not bother coming back. It was just back in my head that I heard "isn't that rubbinnexx (probably the best german player) in female body?" I ignored that even though I would consider this as a really big compliment.

I never managed to SDG max300 on a machine since that time. I actually got to that point that even surviving it is a pain....(and getting A-_- *sniff*)
------------------------------------------------
those are the two most strong really bad experiences I had in my DDR life...

Post #6 · Posted at 2008-11-25 08:06:35am 15.3 years ago

Offline Hiryuu
Hiryuu Avatar Member
614 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-11-23

Nintendo Network ID: Rainhiryuu3DS Friend Code: 4699-5240-4471
"Retired?"
Worst DDR experience was probably my first. Blasting myself with two As on 2 and 3 footers before crashing out like a retard on Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) Light on an old EX machine.

Worst ITG probably was when I did Wanna Do Expert after playing for about five or six hours on Expert and I felt numb directly afterwards out of pushing myself. Come to find out I about nearly passed out right then and there and, when I got home (went home right then, said I wasn't feeling well), basically had to yell at myself not to slip. That was more of a scary incident than bad but...most embarrassing went to that former.

Nowadays, I'd be lucky to do any 10 I think...
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-29 09:00:09
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language