Funniest School Moments

Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #41 · Posted at 2008-10-01 07:05:51am 15.5 years ago

Offline Diziyyuki
Diziyyuki Avatar Member
685 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-12-18

on the last day of school last year, i was standing in the cafeteria line and a fight started out between this pregnant girl and some really really trashy girl. The pregnant one was so vicious, she had two of the principals, and my gym teacher hold her down. It was really scary to watch but yet funny.

Post #42 · Posted at 2008-10-01 07:21:01am 15.5 years ago

Offline Silver Spirit
Silver Spirit Avatar Member
6,595 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-09-14

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2249-7707-55923DS Friend Code: 2578-3309-2697
"i was born at a very young age"
I was eating grapes at lunch once, and my friends started laughing and said I was eating balls.

Also, at a band recital at my high school (I play trumpet), my performance had finished, and I was sitting in the audience. So my younger stepbrother says he has to go to the bathroom, so I lead him there. We had to wait outside (we couldn't go in until the music stopped), so I peered into a night class, and the teacher spots and asks me what I was doing, so I lied to him, and then when I finished he said:
"Thank you for playing, good night."
The class was watching, and laughed when he finished.

Post #43 · Posted at 2008-10-01 07:39:04am 15.5 years ago

Offline Pit
Pit Avatar Banned
443 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-08-07

Do you know the order of operations? Well instead of the teacher writing please excuse my dear aunt sally, I erased it and wrote Please excuse my dumb ass student.

Post #44 · Posted at 2008-10-02 09:17:50am 15.5 years ago

Offline Lefty86
Lefty86 Avatar Member
88 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-09-04

When I was a freshman in high school, one of my classmates brought in a fart machine. So during every class, we would pass the speaker and the remote to the person next to us or behind us. The passing was done while the teachers were not looking towards the class. Random fart sounds would come out from different parts of the room since the remote and speaker were passed separately. The class after lunch, our teacher caught the people passing the speaker and remote -- they passed both at the same time -- and it was taken away for the rest of the day.

Post #45 · Posted at 2008-10-02 09:26:05am 15.5 years ago

Offline DJ OMiY
DJ OMiY Avatar Member
1,768 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-08-22

3DS Friend Code: 184820672999
"Mage Evangelist"
Well, crap goes down in my English Class. So we're reading this story by Ray Bradbury called "The Illustrated Man." And we are discussing it in a circle, talking about how the unnamed narrator (assumed to be Bradbury) lets the Illustrated man spend the night at his camp. The narrator begins to watch the magical illustrations on the guys back as night falls.

At this point, my friend, sitting right next to the teacher, pipes up with, "Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute! This guy is staring at the back of another guy? At night? That fact that he said 'come sleep with me' doesn't help either!"

Everyone wasn't quite sure how to react to this.

She goes on, "I mean, come on! This guy's tattoos move at night, and this guy is STARING at his back. There is something definitely wrong here. I think that guy was tripping out or something."

So the teacher, not really reacting at all, says, "So, you're readign drug abuse AND homosexuality into this?"

"YES!"

"OK, then. Class, how else do you think we could come to this conclusion?"

So, we spent the rest of the half hour we had left talking about how the Illustrated Man was gay and had weed hidden in his tent. I love my English Class!
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/simfiles/PROJECT%20CRYSTALLINE/PROJECT%20CRYSTALLINE.png?1549654414
PROJECT CRYSTALLINE is a thing!

Post #46 · Posted at 2008-10-02 09:36:08am 15.5 years ago

Offline KKiONI
KKiONI Avatar Member
2,470 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2007-12-06

Nintendo Network ID: KKiONI3DS Friend Code: 2320-6631-1671
"BEEJAY REVEL A"
In grade seven we had this teacher who tried to be strict, but no one behaved. i didn't like the teacher but the classes were funny (since no one behaved). anyway my friend did something and the teacher was like "Alex! I'm going to send you to the office!!" and the he was like "Go ahead! I dare you!". everyone laughed and he sent to the office but didn't get suspended surprisinglyLaughing Hard.
another story i have took place in grade 8 last year. we had a supply for health and i decided to act obnoxious and i threw a piece of chalk at the board. it literally exploded into dust!Laughing Hard anyway the next day i was in my french class and the health teacher was back that and came into our french class asking for some chalk!!Laughing Out Loud me and my friends were trying to hide our laughter but we just gave each other a "you remember,right?" glare.
my last story takes place at the same class my second story took place. but this happened at the beginning. anyway, some people arrived late and they had to write the fact they were late so when the teacher came back, he'd know. well this didn't agree to someone and started arguing over the fact he was not late (he actually was... by 10 minutes). any who they were arguing and then randomly he took the attendance sheet and ran out the classroom!!Laughing Hard what's even funnier is the fact he came back like 10, 15 minutes later to get his books!Laughing Out Loud he got sent home and we got in soooooo much trouble the next day, but i think it was worth itTongue

EDIT:
Quote: DJ OMiY
Well, crap goes down in my English Class. So we're reading this story by Ray Bradbury called "The Illustrated Man." And we are discussing it in a circle, talking about how the unnamed narrator (assumed to be Bradbury) lets the Illustrated man spend the night at his camp. The narrator begins to watch the magical illustrations on the guys back as night falls.

At this point, my friend, sitting right next to the teacher, pipes up with, "Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute! This guy is staring at the back of another guy? At night? That fact that he said 'come sleep with me' doesn't help either!"

Everyone wasn't quite sure how to react to this.

She goes on, "I mean, come on! This guy's tattoos move at night, and this guy is STARING at his back. There is something definitely wrong here. I think that guy was tripping out or something."

So the teacher, not really reacting at all, says, "So, you're readign drug abuse AND homosexuality into this?"

"YES!"

"OK, then. Class, how else do you think we could come to this conclusion?"

So, we spent the rest of the half hour we had left talking about how the Illustrated Man was gay and had weed hidden in his tent. I love my English Class!
lol my english teacher was strict yet fair and funny (and gave out Jolly Ranchers sometimesHappy)

Post #47 · Posted at 2008-10-02 09:04:04pm 15.5 years ago

Offline stsung
stsung Avatar Member
127 Posts
Czech Republic
Reg. 2008-09-29

we were a group of students who decided to specialize in mathematics and physics (the most difficult studies there - at high schoolHappy) and well our tests were really tough and most of the class was failing them (I was passing thoughHappy). In our classroom we wrote down our names and started doing commas or whatever symbol to say that we failed a test. each symbol per test failed. we started to call these symbols frags.

one day we got our physics tests marks. when we saw them the first reaction of most of the people in the class was the word: "fragged". it was said quite aloud and about 15 of us said this. the teacher looked at us puzzled with no idea what we are talking about. so we started to laugh then and let him be in his bewilderment. it might not sound that funny but it was a really nice laugh at the end of the year before the final exams (which were the only hope for those failing all the time...)

Post #48 · Posted at 2008-10-03 12:27:21am 15.5 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
A few years ago, some kid tried to brag to all of us (he was two years below us) about how cool he was by saying he brought cannabis to school, and had the bag to prove it. Word spread like a fart in an elevator, and that lunchtime, his school bag was searched. He had a bag full of greenery on him. It turned out to be basil.
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large

Post #49 · Posted at 2008-10-12 08:55:56am 15.5 years ago

Offline DDRMAN
DDRMAN Avatar Member
85 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-09-13

"Lyrics to Unreal, anyone?"
Quote: maxninja09
Quote: Pandemonium X
same thing happened at my school my freshmen year, and i knew the guy that did it too! He wrote names of people he (somewhat) wanted to kill, they found the note, suspended him, eventually he left our school and nothing happened...

In middle school, someone made a bomb threat for the Halloween Dance. I heard that the soccer team told the main office. They cancelled the dance, and the fire department/police/etc. searched the whole building. Nothing was found, and the kid was expelled.
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/25320000/25323709.JPG

Thursday, January 1, 2009
On Figures of Speech, Not So Stirring
It's time to put on the brakes and move ahead.

Post #50 · Posted at 2008-10-12 11:52:50am 15.5 years ago

Offline Kynayo
Kynayo Avatar Member
2,756 Posts
Canada
Reg. 2008-01-28

"キナヨ"
Lol, what an idiot...
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/ddrsig/2437_2.png?t=1243791500

Post #51 · Posted at 2008-10-12 12:22:33pm 15.5 years ago

Offline -Viper-
-Viper- Avatar Member+
2,407 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-10-26

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8797-8693
In my government class during senior year, one student was telling a story about how her mom was born in Denmark and came to America. When Marrero, our teacher, asked if she went through the citizenship process, she looked dumbfounded and didn't know. For the rest of the year, Marrero jokingly referred to her as one of the foreigners, called her unamerican, and whenever she texted in his class he threated to turn her poor mom in and get her deported back to Denmark.
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 7% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 06:06:56
This page took 0.009 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language