Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2008-10-05 09:52:35am 15.4 years ago

Offline AnxD
AnxD Avatar Member
1,217 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-01

"Ready!?"
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q277/rayo21410/largeAnimePaperscans_Clannad_Siesta.jpg

The awaited second season of the masterpiece that is Clannad (クラナド) (Maybe not masterpiece but most definitely in my top 5 out of like.. 250? -_-) is starting on Oct. 2nd! Be sure to ready your box of tissues, you'll need them!

The story begins as the new lovers, Tomoya and Nagisa, are nearing the end of their high-school experience. The story will follow their life as adults and as they create a family together. Supposedly, there will be old character appearances so your favorite characters will, hopefully, be showing up. HURRY AND MAKE A KYOU ENDING!! She's even on the god damn poster...

The first episode was amazing btw.

Post #2 · Posted at 2008-11-03 02:05:35pm 15.4 years ago

Offline Animalover
Animalover Avatar Member
7 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2008-10-28

" a r t i s a n"
Oo oo. Have you watched episode 5 yet? It's quite mediocre to some, but I LOVED it because Shima is like, real adorable. I also loved the previous Sunohara arc:

The fight was awesome, and Mei-chan was just adorable there as well >w<.

I was planning to wait it out until Afterstory was finished, but I guess I couldn't. Not even sure if I like this better than Air or Kanon, but it's still great in its own way.

Happy Happy Happy
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 3% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-03-29 14:26:26
This page took 0.004 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language