Post #21 · Posted at 2008-09-24 12:51:40pm 15.5 years ago

Offline silenttype01
silenttype01 Avatar Member+
8,023 Posts
United States
Reg. 2007-01-19

"DINGDONG♥HEARTS"
Quote: Xepher2010
OMG I heard about that happening on wikipedia, why are they cancalling Toonami anyways? Makes me miss the old CN Cry

They've canceled it because of the low ratings that they have been receiving, due to the Naruto fillers. And since no one wants to see repeats, they decided to cancel it. In all honesty ever since Naruto premiered on Toonami, that's all they ever cared about. Naruto this, Naruto that, Oops bleh! So it isn't surprising that they decided to cancel Naruto-time since, you know, reruns of filler.

Quote: FELMDemon
So now that this happened... what exactly is taking the place of Toonami during Saturday nights? Annoyed

It's going to be the same shows minus Tom, with the occasional Cartoon Network movie each Saturday.

But all in all, Toonami will be back. Just wait for an overrated anime to pop up.Tongue

Post #22 · Posted at 2008-09-24 08:45:34pm 15.5 years ago

Offline killer_roach
killer_roach Avatar Member
300 Posts
United States
Reg. 2006-10-11

Quote: Xepher2010
Speaking of cancelled shows, I read in my newspaper that final episode of TRL would be on November 8, 2008

The only time you get to see ACTUAL music being played on MTV, will be no more. So I geuss now MTV is just 24 hours of crappy acted out gameshows & boring reality shows Annoyed

But thank God for MTV Hits Very Happy

All I hope is that MTV decides to make TRL go full-circle and have the last video played be the same as the first one ever played on TRL, but I can guarantee that will never happen (for the record, the first episode of TRL debuted with the #10 video being "Space Lord" by Monster Magnet. Odds are MTV will never play that video again)
Keep clear... fat man dancing! Seventeen stone and grooving with the best of them Smile

Post #23 · Posted at 2008-09-25 12:20:38am 15.5 years ago

Offline DBHxgiga92
DBHxgiga92 Avatar Member
1,767 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-07-11

"Revolution"
I can't believe that Toonami ended. I watched the last broadcast but changed it during Samurai jack and didn't see the ending. My heart hurts...CryMadCry

As for TRL having it's last episode soon, how long has it been since MTV actually played music? Even on TRL, where it's probably the only music they play during the weekdays, the songs are chopped up and you only get to hear about a minute of said song on the list.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go shed some...
Music is always running in my mind... Everyday, songs old and new come to mind.
I wonder how a DJ Hero-esque mix of an AFRONOVA medley and Fascination MAXX would sound...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/User%20Names/DBHxgiga92.png
Wowzas!
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 7% · Database: 8% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 03:56:56
This page took 0.005 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language