Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #1 · Posted at 2008-09-19 01:35:20am 15.5 years ago

Offline boomba
boomba Avatar Member
11,698 Posts
Not Set
Reg. 2008-01-19

"~ The evolution has begun ! ~"
how about making a story / poem consists of DDR songs' tittles?

for example :

Once upon A time, there's a Cow Girl with FRECKLESS. She told her friend that she's looking for the WHITE LOVERS who's always rides TINO'S WHITE HORSE.
"I CAN'T STOP FALLING IN LOVE with him. My LOVE is SO DEEP" said the COW GIRL, "what should I do? ".
Her friend then told her "well, u should see the WITCH DOCTOR. maybe he can give some help".
"u can find him SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW through the THE DOOR OF MAGIC in the TWIGHLIGHT ZONE". "But I guess u need a MIRACLE to reach him".
"I BELIVE IN MIRACLE" said the COW GIRL. Well, I've to GET UP N' MOVE now. Thanks pal.. See ya"
and so, the COW GIRL rushed like a FLASH IN THE NIGHT.

(I have no idea to continue it, so...)
to be continued..

maybe you guys can make better story than me Laughing Hard
so, let's start it.
Be creative Happy

Post #2 · Posted at 2009-01-18 08:39:38am 15.2 years ago

Offline Anirut
Anirut Avatar Member
9 Posts
Taiwan
Reg. 2009-01-16

Once upon a time,a LITTLE BOY called ANGELUS decided to go in India in order to discover Bollywood studio and meet the most famous actors and actresses.He's already bought a TICKET TO BOMBAY and suddenly a mysterious BUTTERFLY appears in front of ANGELUS and told him: "YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND and A LOVE LIKE THIS,we can't find anywhere".This was the LAST MESSAGE that ANGELUS heard.
"But who is this mysterious BUTTERFLY",said ANGELUS.It seems to be that the BUTTERFLY known him very well.
ANGELUS very surprised to see a BUTTERFLY who can talk,decided to drink a CAFE.Maybe he was dreaming or it was TRUE...
5,6,7,8 minutes later,after drunk a delicious cup of CAFE 100% ARRABIATA,uh sorry 100% arabica,ANGELUS realized that it was a DREAM A DREAM.
At 15 .59,ANGELUS has a SECRET RENDEZ-VOUS with a beautiful japanese girl called SAKURA for giving a 1998 version of Hello Kitty BAG near the LONG TRAIN RUNNIN station.
ANGELUS said:"Inside this BAG,there is a notebook written by MICKEY and PLUTO that you,ONLY YOU must know: THE LEGEND OF MAX."

I think I did my best to make a story althought all DDR songlist that I knowGreen Grin
Sorry if my english is very poor.Moreover it's not the sequel of the story made by boomba.It's another story
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-19 17:06:54
This page took 0.004 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language