JunK Avatar Member
201 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-18

Quote: NeoRevenG
Quote: maxninja114
Quote: JunK
Quote: TimeSpaceMage
Offline machines can currently use Unreal or NGO (or random) to get Extra Stage.
Also although I haven't tested this (forgot, haha), Jumps Off 1 does not affect your score so you should be able to still get ES without worrying about jumps.

REALLY?!Shocked
SWEET!!!Laughing Hard
Unreal is no longer a pain!!Puppy Face
....good....good....good....good...good...good

seriously, i can't get to ES because of Unreal's jumps >_<...so this really helps...ALOT lol

You can try for Fascination ~eternal love mix~ on Challenge too.

How?Confused
Only reached 8 foots.Dead
No problem, glad I could help!
You guys take care - I leave for Air Force basic this morning, so I'm going to be offline until about the end of October.

Just stay safe, and don't get hurt.Wink

Post #62 · Posted at 2008-08-22 12:04:03am 15.6 years ago

Offline lion_heart
lion_heart Avatar Member
50 Posts
Philippines
Reg. 2008-03-08

I usually play Highs Off U,It's Raining Men,Kakumei or Frozen Ray in "Final Stage" in Extreme. I disregard the score just to get AA on the said stage. In ES my songs are Butterfly,Little B****,El Ritmo Tropical & Mr.T -take me higher-

Post #63 · Posted at 2008-08-22 02:11:07am 15.6 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
I'll keep that in mind Tongue
I have been preparing for this, anyway. I already know the first verse of the song, and the rank structure.

Thanks for the farewells everyone. Happy
hey idk what the thing is for the Air Force (i know Marines are "semper fidelis") but good luck in your training, hope to see you back and if you have time, get DDR X while your over at the NEX (Naval Exchange Store) =) lol best of luck

Post #64 · Posted at 2008-08-22 02:12:46am 15.6 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
I have been preparing for this, anyway. I already know the first verse of the song, and the rank structure.

hey idk what the thing is for the Air Force (i know Marines are "semper fidelis") but good luck in your training, hope to see you back and if you have time, get DDR X while your over at the NEX (Naval Exchange Store) =) lol best of luck
Nice thought, but you're a bit late...
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #65 · Posted at 2008-08-22 02:15:48am 15.6 years ago

Offline Max
Max Avatar Member+
8,111 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-05

Nintendo Network ID: maxninja1143DS Friend Code: 392661848995Game Center Nickname: maxninja114
"Charlie isn't real"
Quote: Kyzentun

Nice thought, but you're a bit late...
...oh =(
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-25 08:37:09
This page took 0.006 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language