Thread Locked Back To Forums

Post #81 · Posted at 2008-08-15 10:45:30pm 15.7 years ago

Offline JunK
JunK Avatar Member
201 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-18

Quote: melink14
Playing backwards on mirror is a better way to engage an audience.

The other mods are indeed useless, but they look cool on the results screen. You can say you 6 optioned a song.
And that is EXACTLY why I called him a "show-off".

Especially with all those (unnecessary) poses.
My bud just did MAX 300 right after him and scored a 99% with 2x and stealth just to make up for that. And told the crowd that the show-off put on mirror to play backward is just like playing forward.Laughing Hard

Quote: RoyBoyCF
The Extremes here simply disappear...or relocate, I don't keep track. Whatever the case, that means less dancing games close to my home.

There's not even other Bemani close by. Mad

I just got to wait til I graduate and get a real job, then I am going to have an arcade machine in my home!! And I can invite everybody to play!!!Devil

Post #82 · Posted at 2008-08-15 11:44:17pm 15.7 years ago

Offline tofu
tofu Avatar Member
223 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-06-26

I don't think the other mods are useless, just a few of them. Dark can help improve your timing since you don't have the visual cues for when to hit the arrows. Hidden and Sudden both can improve your ability to read arrows at different scrolling speeds, 'cause you see them for less time than without. I've used Reverse to scope out new ways to step patterns because I swear that your brain sees it differently on Reverse. You get what I mean I think. I like the other mods as you can tell. Lol.

Post #83 · Posted at 2008-08-15 11:55:53pm 15.7 years ago

Offline Kyzentun
Kyzentun Avatar Member
3,209 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-20

"I'm honestly pissed off."
Quote: JunK
The Extremes here simply disappear...or relocate, I don't keep track. Whatever the case, that means less dancing games close to my home.

I just got to wait til I graduate and get a real job, then I am going to have an arcade machine in my home!! And I can invite everybody to play!!!Devil
If you get a job that lets you spend $10-20K on a video game, tell me what it is, I'd like to be able to do that.
Also, you may find that you'd rather spend the money on the down payment for a house. Especially since it'd probably a year or two's savings.
silenttype01: Kyzentun is never harsh. He says it how it is.

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Post #84 · Posted at 2008-08-16 01:42:56am 15.7 years ago

Offline roy2009xedit
roy2009xedit Avatar Member
5,221 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-02-10

"jubeat knit one, purl two"
JunK, would you keep all the money you earn, give certain people "discounts", or just return their money as soon as they play?
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/lordtoon/Random/roy2009xedit.pnghttp://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Oni-91/Kawaii%20Rangers/037.png

Post #85 · Posted at 2008-08-16 10:48:35pm 15.7 years ago

Offline JunK
JunK Avatar Member
201 Posts
United States
Reg. 2008-01-18

Quote: Kyzentun
Quote: JunK

If you get a job that lets you spend $10-20K on a video game, tell me what it is, I'd like to be able to do that.
Also, you may find that you'd rather spend the money on the down payment for a house. Especially since it'd probably a year or two's savings.
Well, I dunno, I guess it is a plausible decision. But I am thinking about getting the master after the bachelor degree. So it is possibly achievable.Confused

JunK, would you keep all the money you earn, give certain people "discounts", or just return their money as soon as they play?
You mean the arcade machine? I guess I wouldn't charge anything other than they have to bring invitation and their own drinks.Laughing Hard

Post #86 · Posted at 2008-08-16 11:04:51pm 15.7 years ago

Offline Oni-91
Oni-91 Avatar Moderator+
13,492 Posts
United Kingdom
Reg. 2006-10-20

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3445-5569-17913DS Friend Code: 008736577880
"Ambivalent Viennetta"
Quote: Kyzentun

You can get a cheapo machine, and just buy a disc for different mixes. Sadly, I don't think you can upgrade a MAX-EX cab to SN cheaply...or can you? I know someone (not personally, but online) who's got their own DDR machine with 4th Plus, EM2, MAX2 and EXTREME discs. I want to know how much these cost, even though my house is too small for one (but if/when I win £40+ million on the EuroMillions...no, I'm dreaming).
ZIv Mod Squad: "I'm a trash panda now, don't worry about it"
Can you make music? ZENIUS -I- MANIA 2023 NEEDS YOU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvT2ARPaQAAxRVX.jpg:large
Thread Locked Back To Forums

0 User(s) Viewing This Thread (Past 15 Minutes)

©2006-2024 Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- IIPrivacy Policy
Web Server: 4% · Database: 4% · Server Time: 2024-04-26 10:54:36
This page took 0.008 seconds to execute.
Theme: starlight · Language: englishuk
Reset Theme & Language